Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149326 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3760 on: February 25, 2009, 12:04:15 am »
Cody.

I caught him doing it today. Somebody forgot to put the lid back down. >:(

He has a great big bowl of fresh water in the kitchen (I change it twice a day) and yet he wants to drink out of the toilet. I don't get it. ???

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #3761 on: February 25, 2009, 12:09:41 am »
he likes water with a bit of flavor...

:-X :-X :P

injest

« Reply #3762 on: February 25, 2009, 12:10:24 am »
be glad you don't live on a farm...I won't even TELL you what all OUR dogs put in their mouths...

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3763 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:22 am »
be glad you don't live on a farm...I won't even TELL you what all OUR dogs put in their mouths...

Ummmm..... I'm getting some mental pictures about it. Thanks for the mental scarring Jess! :laugh:

I can't even imagine what Cody would do on a farm. I probably don't WANT to know!

injest

« Reply #3764 on: February 25, 2009, 12:15:48 am »

Ummmm..... I'm getting some mental pictures about it. Thanks for the mental scarring Jess! :laugh:

I can't even imagine what Cody would do on a farm. I probably don't WANT to know!

first he would find something disgusting to roll in...then he would hit the pond....

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3765 on: February 25, 2009, 12:17:34 am »
My friend had a dog that would drink from the cows udders! I never saw it, but he told me about it. I thought it was cute in a way. I thought it was clever he knew how to do that!

My friend in Michigan had a cat who would suck on her dog's nipples. And the dog let him do it! But Tammy would get very mad when she caught them doing that. She didn't like it at all.

injest

« Reply #3766 on: February 25, 2009, 12:27:59 am »
My friend had a dog that would drink from the cows udders! I never saw it, but he told me about it. I thought it was cute in a way. I thought it was clever he knew how to do that!

My friend in Michigan had a cat who would suck on her dog's nipples. And the dog let him do it! But Tammy would get very mad when she caught them doing that. She didn't like it at all.

ok I will tell you something a little naughty...

when we wean the baby horses, we wean them in pairs so they will have a friend to be with...

sometimes they suckle one anothers...um...uh...you know...down there.... :-X :-X :-X

foal?? Foal Nasty!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3767 on: February 25, 2009, 12:43:21 am »
The baby horses do that, or the DOGS do that? Who is doing it Jess?

Eww yuck. That makes me think of that Jackass movie where they drink.......

WARNING!!! DISGUSTING COMMENTARY BELOW!!!

.......... horse semen. They allow a horse to jump a female, and then they slip the horse's ding-a-ling into this contraption that looks like a horn. On the other end is attached a bottle and the horse doesn't even know about the swtch-a-roo. When the horse is finished and the semen has been collected, one of the guys drank it! I just about threw up right where I sat. :P

injest

« Reply #3768 on: February 25, 2009, 12:53:50 am »
The baby horses do that, or the DOGS do that? Who is doing it Jess?

Eww yuck. That makes me think of that Jackass movie where they drink.......

WARNING!!! DISGUSTING COMMENTARY BELOW!!!

.......... horse semen. They allow a horse to jump a female, and then they slip the horse's ding-a-ling into this contraption that looks like a horn. On the other end is attached a bottle and the horse doesn't even know about the swtch-a-roo. When the horse is finished and the semen has been collected, one of the guys drank it! I just about threw up right where I sat. :P

the baby horses!

they aren't being bad...they just dont' know what they are doing...

(and the horse DOES know the difference, David, he just doesn't care...some 'dummies' have a sleeve IN them but ours doesnt', we have to use a seperate sleeve)

injest

« Reply #3769 on: February 25, 2009, 12:54:59 am »
but yeah, that is GROSS...the only "Jacka**" I ever saw had some really disgusting stuff in it...I made them turn it off..they can watch that stuff sometime when I am not around!