Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149667 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3890 on: March 06, 2009, 01:32:44 am »
I've exercized every day, but only indoors - lifting weights etc... it's been too cold to do any walks and hikes outdoors. But tomorrow it will be warm - near 70 they said - but it's also supposed to rain. :-\

We just can't win here in this state! :laugh:

Doing things to get my mind OFF of it though is a good idea Jess. One thing I noticed, both on Monday when I had the attacks and again today, I was watching the news when they happened. The news is so negative and full of depressing things. Also, maybe I should stay away from the morning coffee - maybe just one cup instead of three. It's worth a try! :D

well try to stay away from the news, David, there is nothing you can do about any of it and there is no sense in making yourself sick over it.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3891 on: March 06, 2009, 01:43:04 am »
well try to stay away from the news, David, there is nothing you can do about any of it and there is no sense in making yourself sick over it.

There must be lots of things bothering me - probably lots of things I'm not really even aware of. Because I've dealt with losing my job, problems with Dad and scary news stories for YEARS and nothing like this happened. Before Monday, the last time I had a panic attack was in 1989 or 1990 I think. :-\

I just need to calm my ass down and think about GOOD things!! I'll probably be better tomorrow. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3892 on: March 06, 2009, 01:45:19 am »
You said you've had them before Jess. So you know what they feel like. It starts off with a nervous feeling in your stomach and then you quickly get more and more nervous until you are feeling panicked. Your heart races, you get tingly feelings on your face and hands, you breath real fast, and you feel like you're dying. And then after a few minutes it starts to go away. And you just hope and pray another one isn't just around the corner. :'(

>:(

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3893 on: March 06, 2009, 01:47:35 am »
But! If I stay away from the news, I'll fail the news quiz! Hey! We haven't done that lately, have we?

injest

« Reply #3894 on: March 06, 2009, 01:49:15 am »
You said you've had them before Jess. So you know what they feel like. It starts off with a nervous feeling in your stomach and then you quickly get more and more nervous until you are feeling panicked. Your heart races, you get tingly feelings on your face and hands, you breath real fast, and you feel like you're dying. And then after a few minutes it starts to go away. And you just hope and pray another one isn't just around the corner. :'(

>:(

that is the worst feeling in the world isn't it... :-\

injest

« Reply #3895 on: March 06, 2009, 01:50:00 am »
But! If I stay away from the news, I'll fail the news quiz! Hey! We haven't done that lately, have we?

we havent done it in a LOOOONG time!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3896 on: March 06, 2009, 02:21:58 am »
that is the worst feeling in the world isn't it... :-\

Yes it is honey! I just hope it stops soon. I have a feeling MANY people are going through this right now, not just me. :(

injest

« Reply #3897 on: March 06, 2009, 02:23:21 am »
Yes it is honey! I just hope it stops soon. I have a feeling MANY people are going through this right now, not just me. :(

yes

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3898 on: March 06, 2009, 02:23:23 am »
we havent done it in a LOOOONG time!

Go do it Jess,a nd then I will too! :D

injest