Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149342 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3920 on: March 07, 2009, 01:01:41 am »
or

you

could

TURN ON THE AC!! doesnt' matter what month it is!! silly!

Southern people! You just say that because you keep your air condition on ALL YEAR!! :laugh:

I won't do it. I live in the North. We're not supposed to turn on our air condition until May. But if it gets any hotter in here I'll turn it on! I thought I was having a hot flash until I looked at the thermometer. :P
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #3921 on: March 07, 2009, 01:03:13 am »
Southern people! You just say that because you keep your air condition on ALL YEAR!! :laugh:

I won't do it. I live in the North. We're not supposed to turn on our air condition until May. But if it gets any hotter in here I'll turn it on! I thought I was having a hot flash until I looked at the thermometer. :P

crazy Yankees.... ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3922 on: March 07, 2009, 01:07:35 am »
crazy Yankees.... ;)

Yeah, probably so. But I hope you love me anyway! I hope I hope I hope... ;)

injest

« Reply #3923 on: March 07, 2009, 01:12:01 am »
Yeah, probably so. But I hope you love me anyway! I hope I hope I hope... ;)

you HOPE??

you KNOW I do!

:-* :-* :-*

I be loving me some Day vid!!!

hey, I got Patriot Games and Alexander the UNCUT version....you seen either of those? did you like them? do you want to go to the MOVIE CHAT ROOM and watch one on Sunday??

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3924 on: March 07, 2009, 01:19:25 am »
you HOPE??

you KNOW I do!

:-* :-* :-*

I be loving me some Day vid!!!

hey, I got Patriot Games and Alexander the UNCUT version....you seen either of those? did you like them? do you want to go to the MOVIE CHAT ROOM and watch one on Sunday??

I've seen both and both of them are very good! But I only have Patriot Games on DVD. I'd really like to get Alexander on DVD as well, because I'm a HUGE Colin Farrell fan. He's so cute!

So we can talk about Patriot Games on Sunday evening if you want to! Maybe we can turn it on just after The Amazing Race is over? Margie and Luke are going to run into problems - they get U Turned or something and we won't want to miss it! I'm so scared they will come in last, but if they do, maybe this will be a non-Philimination round. ;)

injest

« Reply #3925 on: March 07, 2009, 01:20:51 am »
I've seen both and both of them are very good! But I only have Patriot Games on DVD. I'd really like to get Alexander on DVD as well, because I'm a HUGE Colin Farrell fan. He's so cute!

So we can talk about Patriot Games on Sunday evening if you want to! Maybe we can turn it on just after The Amazing Race is over? Margie and Luke are going to run into problems - they get U Turned or something and we won't want to miss it! I'm so scared they will come in last, but if they do, maybe this will be a non-Philimination round. ;)

OOO!! we could watch the Amazing Race together and catch a movie another time!! lets do that!!

injest

« Reply #3926 on: March 07, 2009, 01:21:13 am »
and Walmart has "Alexander" for $5!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3927 on: March 07, 2009, 01:29:21 am »

OOO!! we could watch the Amazing Race together and catch a movie another time!! lets do that!!

Sounds good to moi! So then, we'll meet at 6 PM (your time) in the movie chat room?

I'll be there with bells on, and maybe a few others will join us too! :D

Fiona, you're welcome to join us... Chuck... Shasta.... Kelda, you'll be in bed probably, but if you're up please join us too.... and everyone else too! :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3928 on: March 07, 2009, 01:31:01 am »
Sue might be up. I don't know what time it will be in Australia at 6 pm CT. Do you get the Amazing Race over there? Or if you have Patriot Games on DVD you could join us to watch it! :)

Paul, you are welcome to join us too!

(I hope I didn't forget anyone!)

injest

« Reply #3929 on: March 07, 2009, 01:31:11 am »
Sounds good to moi! So then, we'll meet at 6 PM (your time) in the movie chat room?

I'll be there with bells on, and maybe a few others will join us too! :D

Fiona, you're welcome to join us... Chuck... Shasta.... Kelda, you'll be in bed probably, but if you're up please join us too.... and everyone else too! :D

ooo...FRENCH...so sexy..talk some more French to me...