Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2147942 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4700 on: July 20, 2009, 07:07:12 pm »

This is the "Cleany-Uppy Fairy" here.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4701 on: July 21, 2009, 08:52:59 pm »
Wow! Thanks everyone for taking care of my blog for me! And I love the clean-up fairy! He's gorgeous! :D

I'm fine. Thanks for worrying, but it is not necessary. I am just very busy right now. I'll be back soon though. And thanks again for keeping an eye on my blog for me while I've been away! :-* :-*

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4702 on: July 21, 2009, 08:57:31 pm »
Good to see you back, David!

:-*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4703 on: July 21, 2009, 09:47:56 pm »
Wow! Thanks everyone for taking care of my blog for me! And I love the clean-up fairy! He's gorgeous! :D

I'm fine. Thanks for worrying, but it is not necessary. I am just very busy right now. I'll be back soon though. And thanks again for keeping an eye on my blog for me while I've been away! :-* :-*

Well, thank goodness! We were getting worried! It isn't the same without you around, David!

(((David)))  :-*  :-*  :-*
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4704 on: July 22, 2009, 05:33:20 pm »
Well about time, I was just about to send out a search party!!!  I thought that would serve 2 purposes, track you down so we could all stop worrying but also a few men in rescue uniform might habe cheered you up as well. BTW I have first call on Mr. Cleany uppy. ;D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4705 on: July 22, 2009, 05:44:23 pm »

David!
Good to hear you're all right. See ya!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4706 on: July 24, 2009, 10:35:44 pm »
I am watching Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. They are investigating a place called "The Ancient Ram's Inn". Fiona and Kelda, have you ever heard of this place before? It is in England. Very spooky! There is an evil witch spirit lurking inside the building and she attacks people. She bites them and throws them around. There are also many incubus's and sucubus's - spirits that have sex with people.

The owner was attacked on camera just a few minutes ago. He started experiencing stabbing headaches and he said in all his 40 years at the Inn, he's never felt such a terrible headache before. Apparently the spirits do not like Americans, since he was attacked while the Americans were in there. I don't know.  :laugh:

Anyway, it's a very spooky place. And it is obviously very old, although I'm not sure how old it actually is - hundreds of years old probably.

I remember Most Haunted investigated this building several years ago and Stuart was attacked. If I remember correctly he was thrown against a wall or through a door. And I think he was injured. :(

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4707 on: July 24, 2009, 10:38:32 pm »
David I am so GLAD to see you back. You have had everyone worried. I never even got to tell you about my wonderful trip to Chicago.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4708 on: July 24, 2009, 10:40:01 pm »
David I am so GLAD to see you back. You have had everyone worried. I never even got to tell you about my wonderful trip to Chicago.

You've already been up there? Did you have fun? It's been really cold here in the Midwest this past month. It should be in the 90s and it's only been in the 60s and 70s.

Weirdness.

Offline jstephens9

« Reply #4709 on: July 24, 2009, 11:06:05 pm »
You've already been up there? Did you have fun? It's been really cold here in the Midwest this past month. It should be in the 90s and it's only been in the 60s and 70s.

Weirdness.

No that was the first time I have ever been to Chicago. I may have already told you about it since it was the middle of June. Yes I did have fun. When I arrived there it was cold and rainy. I asked them at the hotel if it was like that all the time and they said that the weather was around 15 degrees cooler than normal and that it had rained all spring. There was one other morning that was cool and that is when I broke down and bought an umbrella and a sweat shirt. However, the whole rest of the time it was very warm and sunny. Everyone said that summer had finally arrived, but I think it went back to cool and rainy right after I left. Apparently I brought good weather with me  :) and then the same thing happened in New York  ;)