Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2149833 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4770 on: September 15, 2009, 10:55:36 pm »
[quote author=

There really is nowt so strange as folk. I sometimes feel I have stumbled into a parallel life. It looks like my life, even smells and sounds like it, but everything is slightly out of kilter.
Somewhere out there my "real" life is meandering along just waiting for me to join back in. The thought sees me through many a grim period. I believe in other cultures it is referred to as insanity. ;D

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4771 on: September 16, 2009, 03:39:31 am »
ewww!

I'm watching this show on VH1 called "The 40 Greatest Pranks". In this one prank they just showed, it was this guy's birthday and he was on this radio show. He may have worked there, but I'm not sure. Anyway they blindfolded him and told him that for his birthday he could feel up a stripper. Little did he know it was his own mother. He was slapping her ass, feeling her up and down. OMG! :o

Then he took off his blindfold. :P :P

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4772 on: September 16, 2009, 04:20:09 am »
[quote author=

There really is nowt so strange as folk. I sometimes feel I have stumbled into a parallel life. It looks like my life, even smells and sounds like it, but everything is slightly out of kilter.
Somewhere out there my "real" life is meandering along just waiting for me to join back in. The thought sees me through many a grim period. I believe in other cultures it is referred to as insanity. ;D

Fiona, are you okay honey? I'm not sure who's post you are quoting here. But your message seems a bit random. Maybe I'm not reading it correctly.

I read about your fall in your blog. And I saw the picture of your eye. That looks dreadful. I'm so glad you will be alright though sweetie. That is the important part.

{{{FIONA}}} :-* :-*

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4773 on: September 16, 2009, 06:33:21 am »
I don't know WHY she would agree to it either Chuck! At least she kept her clothes on for it! Good God! :P

Ugh!  I would've killed my mom if she did something like that to me.

He was getting into it, and then she spoke, and he recognized her voice, his expression changed.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

« Reply #4774 on: September 19, 2009, 10:54:25 am »
David, I have no idea what I was rambling on about,I think the bang on the head has made me more nuts than normal.
 The neurologist told me I may well have complete amnesia for ever as far as the seizure and following few days. That bothers me but not as much as the fact that my short term memory is still pretty lousy. I have been assured once I am completely off the nortriptyline my memory will improve significantly. I hope that is right because work is a tad difficult currently as I do not recognise patients when they come back to collect their specs. My solution is to greet everyone like long lost relatives. ;D
If I drop in here rambling again, just smile benignly as you would with the batty old aunt we all have somewhere in the family!!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #4775 on: October 08, 2009, 05:19:16 am »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4776 on: October 09, 2009, 12:22:32 am »

Look at all the POOP!!!! He is a VERY naughty bunny! >:(

:laugh: :laugh:

Have fun on your trip to New Zealand and Australia, Chuck! And take lots of pictures, okay? I'm guessing you are probably in the air as I type this, probably somewhere over the Pacific ocean.

And please Please PLEASE remember to give Mr. Matt, Mr. Kerry and Mr. Rob a big huge bear hug for me! And then ask each of them to give YOU a great big bear hug from me too!

:-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline optom3

« Reply #4777 on: October 17, 2009, 02:03:59 am »
Just a quick visit to say have a good weekend and make sure when Chuck gets back he clears up all that poop. He's been round dropping it everywhere, poop that is. !

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #4778 on: November 01, 2009, 10:22:08 pm »

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4779 on: November 02, 2009, 12:47:04 am »
Happy Halloween to you too Chuck! I hope you had fun! And thanks for creating your haunted house for us! I enjoyed it! It was scaaaaaaaaary! :o :o