Author Topic: FSD Down Under  (Read 7868 times)

Offline Cher

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: FSD Down Under
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2006, 01:01:22 pm »

But gawd almighty was that Cher's mom!? Scar-eeee!

Sure is ... I might lie about my natural hair color, but I don't lie about my mother!   ;D

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Re: FSD Down Under
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 09:32:54 am »
As we drank in the exquisite beauty of one of the most stunning beaches in the world, a woman approached thinking we were a happy model couple and offered to photograph us in love.  She originally quoted $200 but settled for a guffaw from me and a scowl from the American visitor.

Sheyne refused to leave the country without meeting Celeste so she cooked us dinner the night before she flew out.  We even met her Mum who displayed a definite interest in becoming a BetterMost member.  She suggested that she might make a great firefighter on the PT thread.  So impressed were C & I, we have vowed to sign our Mothers up too.

And I was very happy to have you guys over - even if it was a super-quick visit. Celeste is gorgeous and even though my son later commented on her "weird" voice.. lol, she was fabulous. I would have thought that Will would have been used to American accents from the many Pixar movies he devours but having someone talk like that in person apparently stumped him.  And as always, it was wonderful to see Ray... the first man to make me wish I were a gay man. *sigh*

;D
Chut up!