Author Topic: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl  (Read 599077 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Shades of Grey by Midwest-girl
« Reply #1160 on: January 22, 2007, 09:46:24 am »
Here's a nice gay kiss from Torchwood.

I wish I'd watched the series now!  LOL

Aw thanks H, that was lovely  :)

I would have loved watching this series too

midwest-girl

« Reply #1161 on: January 22, 2007, 09:55:31 am »
I don't watch Cold Case generally, but the Forever Blue episode was lovely.  I wrote a one-shot about it for anyone who's interested and has seen the show.  It's at http://midwest-girl.livejournal.com/9142.html

one_of_one

« Reply #1162 on: January 22, 2007, 09:57:16 am »
I thought it was interesting that the CC kiss was camera angles and suggestion, whereas TW was an actual kiss.

mvansand76

« Reply #1163 on: January 22, 2007, 10:01:23 am »
So Torchwood is a Doctor Who spinoff? (I looked it up on bbc.co.uk) Weee heee heee! Never watched it! We don't have BBC 3!  :-\

mvansand76

« Reply #1164 on: January 22, 2007, 10:02:46 am »
I don't watch Cold Case generally, but the Forever Blue episode was lovely.  I wrote a one-shot about it for anyone who's interested and has seen the show.  It's at http://midwest-girl.livejournal.com/9142.html

Oh I will definitely read it once I'v seen the episode!

one_of_one

« Reply #1165 on: January 22, 2007, 10:08:46 am »
So Torchwood is a Doctor Who spinoff? (I looked it up on bbc.co.uk) Weee heee heee! Never watched it! We don't have BBC 3!  :-\

Yes it is.  According to my husband there have been a variety of kisses and other things between men/men, women/women, humans/aliens.  He and my mum watched it.  The kiss was from the last episode I think, or last but one.

Amy, I read your story, but think I need to be into the set up to fully enjoy it :)   although your characterisation was good I think. It came across that these were two particular men with particular traits rather than just random "anymen". :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:11:27 am by one_of_one »

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #1166 on: January 22, 2007, 10:08:58 am »
It's on Net5, on Saturdays, I've watched it a couple of times, just like all the other crime series, such as Bones, Law&Order and the Closer, and then kinda lost interest. I downloaded this episode because it's supposed to be good and an intriguing story, but haven't watched it yet. I don't watch much tv either, especially now that I am writing again. The only TV show that I absolutely ADORE is Grey's anatomy, that's my favorite series to come out of the US in years, even better than ER! Do you watch that?

Yeah, I adore Grey's Anatomy, my whole family is addicted to it. I'm so far behind with what's happened though that I've stopped watching it for the moment. And ER is just wonderful. I watched that from the very beginning with George Clooney years and years and years ago  :)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #1167 on: January 22, 2007, 10:12:03 am »

I want to see the show first too  :)

Mel, where did you download it from?

mvansand76

« Reply #1168 on: January 22, 2007, 10:36:10 am »
I want to see the show first too  :)

Mel, where did you download it from?

Oh I have to check that, let me get back to you about that, will look it up once I get home!

Oh yes, ER is one of the best shows ever, but I am not watching it anymore, it went downhill after season 9 I think... I think they took out an essential element: humour... it's all so bleak. That's what I like about GA, the characters don't take themselves too seriously and it's funny but also heartbreaking at times (did you see the episode with Izzy and Danny?) and the characters are very real and even freakishly annoying at times!

Offline insane-romantic

• Jr. Ranch Hand
    • My Myspace
« Reply #1169 on: January 22, 2007, 12:22:57 pm »
Hey, I've never read AU AU fanfic before, but I read the fic preceeding this one on her livejournal and thought I may as well go on and read this one too. It was very very good, I think so anyway, and I would like to thank the author. V well done  :)
I saw you were sick and tired of my wrong turns.
If you only knew the way I feel,
I'd really love to tell you,
But I could never seem to say
The things I needed to.
On a day like today
No other words would do.

Keane: On A Day Like Today