Author Topic: I miss you on weekends  (Read 213833 times)

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
Re: I miss you on weekends
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2006, 09:29:18 pm »
thanks ;)

whats strange is that when Bill said 'i guess your a pretty nice guy' i had to look away or i was going to cry. I felt the tears coming, but i just shook his hand instead. It was a moment of weakness, i have them a lot. I'm listening to a sad song, why do i do this to myself? :laugh:

I'm coming out to my sister this Sunday, and i'm afraid as hell. She's bisexual.

Not to rant, but Bill's my inspiration. I want people to know how much i'm infatuated with him and that i don't have it as easy as they think. I'm tired of being misunderstood, as i always have been taken the wrong way.

**waits for Bill to Email back!**

"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2006, 09:31:58 pm »
I'm coming out to my sister this Sunday, and i'm afraid as hell. She's bisexual.

Good luck with Sunday.  I hope all goes well.  Like shakes says, you have lots of friends here pulling for you!
-Lynne
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2006, 11:58:39 am »
Yes, good luck, it is not an easy thing but at lease you have a sister who can understand where your coming from.

I have posted somewhere else before, but back in the 90's there was this motivational speaker named Ianyla Vansant (?sp) who said something to the effect: "When you step off into the unknown you have to have faith your foot will land on something solid, or you will learn to fly."

I'll keep you in my thoughts.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Andrew

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2006, 09:56:31 pm »
Phoenix, I hope today was a good day for you.  I feel for all the pain you've been going through lately.  It's just always that way the first time you really fall in love.

I remember it so well.  How I went over to Tom's just because I couldn't stand to be doing anything but walking towards him.  And sat out in the hall outside his apartment because I was afraid he wouldn't want to see me, just happy to be close to him even though he didn't know I was there.  Planning to leave quietly and go back home as soon as I could make myself.  And how he finally came out suddenly and saw me, and was so surprised and gracious and worried that I had been outside and not knocked.  And invited me in.  And how that moment was the sweetest in my life till then, and made up for so much other worry and loneliness before and after.

Just hang in, it is really going to get better.  As the school year goes along and you keep seeing your friend at school, those feelings will gradually make a place inside you that is as big as they are, so they aren't so squeezed and painful when they start to swell up.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 11:08:26 am by Andrew »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2006, 12:49:40 am »
In chorus with all the others, Phoenix, I hope you have a good talk with your sister.  I hope you find in her, a person who understands and supports you.   Whatever the outcome, good on you for embracing this important part of your being and reaching out to share with someone you care about.  I hope when the time is right, you'll get a chance to open up to Bill as well ..  :) 

Shakes ~  I love Iyanla Vanzant.  She is a very intelligent, inspirational woman.  I have 2 of her books .. she possesses an amazing understanding of human nature.  I'll post some of her words on my blog one of these days.

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2006, 04:32:40 pm »
I'm bumping this up as a show of support ;)

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2006, 11:09:50 pm »
Thanks, you guys :'(

i'm so afraid of Sunday, that i get all funny when i think of it...

Mine and Bills friendship was kinda rough this week, which was painful for me. IDK, i just felt limited from his presence. DID i tell you all that my mom works with his sister? weird, and almost fate ;)

obsession is so mad!!

thanks you all, i need some light
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2006, 02:18:11 pm »
Thanks, you guys :'(

i'm so afraid of Sunday, that i get all funny when i think of it...

Take a deep breath and remember you ain't alone!   :)

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2006, 02:34:18 pm »
Sounds like you live in a small town, your mom and his sister working together and all. Anyway, know your doing the right thing and have picked the best person in your family to start with.

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2006, 09:16:45 pm »
Sounds like you live in a small town, your mom and his sister working together and all. Anyway, know your doing the right thing and have picked the best person in your family to start with.

i feel kind of resourceful ::) too much anxiety. I can't handle it all. I'm getting to see her real early tomorrow. I'll post about it for sure. Thats if i don't have a heart attack.