Our BetterMost Community > The Holiday Forum

Most annoying/least favorite holiday songs

<< < (19/19)

Jeff Wrangler:
One of my favorite radio stations, normally an 80's--90's station, has already started playing nothing but Christmas songs. That drives me crazy. However, when my alarm went off yesterday morning, the station began to play "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and I decided I actually like that song.

The singer was a woman. I don't know who she was, and, of course, the DJ didn't say--and that always drives me crazy, too.

(As for "The Little Drummer Boy"--let's not go there.  :laugh: )

southendmd:

--- Quote from: Jeff Wrangler on November 27, 2023, 03:04:57 pm ---One of my favorite radio stations, normally an 80's--90's station, has already started playing nothing but Christmas songs. That drives me crazy. However, when my alarm went off yesterday morning, the station began to play "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and I decided I actually like that song.

The singer was a woman. I don't know who she was, and, of course, the DJ didn't say--and that always drives me crazy, too.

(As for "The Little Drummer Boy"--let's not go there.  :laugh: )

--- End quote ---

Whitney Houston?  Carrie Underwood?  Long shot:  Karen Carpenter?

Jeff Wrangler:

--- Quote from: southendmd on November 27, 2023, 05:57:19 pm ---Whitney Houston?  Carrie Underwood?  Long shot:  Karen Carpenter?

--- End quote ---

Once I learned she had recorded it (thank you, Wikipedia), my guess would be Carrie Underwood. I think I know the voices of the other two well enough that I'm pretty sure it wasn't them.

Front-Ranger:
I've decided my least favorite is the rendition of "Jingle Bells" that ends with the driver cracking the whip and the horse neighing in alarm (or pain).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version