Author Topic: If you could write a personal note to Ennis or Jack what would you say?  (Read 2459 times)

Offline KittyKat

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Dear Ennis,

Your shyness and mannerisms intrigue me. Your warm smile makes me feel at ease. I feel that I need to protect you. At the same time you are a gallant, muscular, hero who softly protects me. When I look into your eyes my eyes fill up with tears. I see a scared little boy forced to be a man at an early age. I too know what it is like to lose your parents when you are young. That raw emptiness and loss is not imaginable to another soul. It torments and afflicts your every breath. It can take a lifetime to overcome.  

Ennis you have the capacity to love beyond measure. A trait few on this earth have. When I see you and Jack rolling around on the mountain I see a love as natural as two puppies playing in the grass. I know how hard it was to give someone access to your heart. The love you have for each other makes my own heart quiver. Thank you for allowing Jack to love you.

I admire the courage and emotional stability you have shown throughout your life. Jack was the lucky one.  Please know that you are loved.

Kim

« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:33:00 pm by KittyKat »
Glad You Forgot Your Harmonica

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: If you could write a personal note to Ennis or Jack what would you say?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 04:15:46 pm »
Dear Ennis,

Your shyness and mannerisms intrigue me. Your warm smile makes me feel at ease. I feel that I need to protect you. At the same time I see you as a gallant, muscular, hero who softly protect me. When I look into your eyes my eyes fill up with tears. I see a scared little boy forced to be a man at an early age. I too know what it is like to lose your parents when you are young. That raw emptiness and loss is not imaginable to another soul. It torments and afflicts your every breath. It can take a lifetime to overcome.  

Ennis you have the capacity to love beyond measure. A trait few on this earth have. When I see you and Jack rolling around on the mountain I see a love as natural as two puppies playing in the grass. Thank you for allowing Jack to love you.

I admire the courage and emotional stability you have shown throughout your life. Jack was the lucky one.  Please know that you are loved.

Kim

Hi Kim,

what a lovely thought. I like the letter you wrote. :)

We had similar discussions earlier. Feel free to have a look if you're interested in other people's thoughts on this:

What would you say to Ennis?
Find it here: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,37120.0.html

What would you say to Jack?
Find it here: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,37559.0.html

And, somewhat related: What present would you like to give Jack or Ennis for Christmas?
Find it here: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,15760.0.html

You can revive the old discussions, if you want too.
But I hope you'll get some new answers to your new thread, too! I'd be curious how Brokies would answer this, from a more distant viewpoint, after six years.
I'll reread the old threads, and let my own thoughts turn towards your question, when I find the time.

Offline KittyKat

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: If you could write a personal note to Ennis or Jack what would you say?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:53:22 pm »
Thanks Penthe......

I'll check the links out.
Glad You Forgot Your Harmonica