Author Topic: Brokeback Mountain Movie Tropes...  (Read 10377 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Brokeback Mountain Movie Tropes...
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 05:41:48 pm »
From the site:

Brokeback Mountain: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brokeback_Mountain:_Original_Motion_Picture_Soundtrack

""The Cowboy's Lament" (also known as "The Streets of Laredo"; public domain) – Hummed by Ennis on horseback just before his encounter with the bear on the trail."
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline x-man

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 06:44:25 pm »
As for spit, well, you know the old saying, "If it isn't spit, it isn't love."

Cute. You must be speaking of the times when passion catches us unprepared.  Just do what I did--carry a tube of Vaseline around with you at all times.

Bruce, thanks for the music info.  Now I know where to watch for in BBM for Laredo.   I had been searching Amazon for the soundtrack info, but didn't get very far.  Didn't think to check Wikipedia.
Happiness is the lasting pleasure of the mind grasping the intelligible order of reality.      --Leibniz

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 07:49:25 pm »
As for spit, well, you know the old saying, "If it isn't spit, it isn't love."

Cute. You must be speaking of the times when passion catches us unprepared.  Just do what I did--carry a tube of Vaseline around with you at all times.

Well, there you have what is known as The First Night In The Tent.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.