Author Topic: What ever happened to member Artiste ?  (Read 42775 times)

Offline RossInIllinois

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: What ever happened to member Artiste ?
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 03:45:41 am »

Speaking of missing people.  Where the heck have you been Ross?  I figured you had lost the Brokie fever.  I am glad to see you
here again.

Oh gosh im still around mostly a once in a while lurker. I keep in touch with Kemberly once in a while as well. She is now tenured teacher at her University and doing very well.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 08:40:01 am »
Oh gosh im still around mostly a once in a while lurker. I keep in touch with Kemberly once in a while as well. She is now tenured teacher at her University and doing very well.

Tenured? Congratulations to her!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Marge_Innavera

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 09:22:11 am »
You know, I kinda miss the conservatives.  My blood hasn't boiled much since they left.  :-\

The folks at the Cesspool will be glad to hear that. Snarking on "Bittermost" is their primary source of entertainment.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 10:23:11 am »
Rodney King: "Can we all get along?"

Me: "Naw."  :laugh:
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 05:25:44 pm »

I am very happy for her.  Boy where has the time gone?  Seems like just last year when the whole tribe was in chat every night...
ahh memories.  Tell her hi when you talk next time.  Did you guys ever meet up?  Since you live pretty close together, it seems to be a natural thing...

Beautiful mind

Offline RossInIllinois

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 05:44:50 pm »

I just got off the phone with Kemberly. She is going to visit here later today and maybe we can chat once again in the BM chat room.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:42:08 pm by RossInIllinois »

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 05:49:25 pm »

Ok that sounds great.  just send me a private message

Beautiful mind

Offline JoeAnnK

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 05:54:21 pm »
Heya, ifyoucantfixit! Ross gave me the headsup that he'd popped in and chatted with you.  It's been ages since I've visited this site!  Hope all is well with you and yours.   :)  It's nice to see this site still going after so many years.

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 10:05:22 pm »

Yes we have a lot of the original people still here. Some of the people like Jess left.   She started her own site.  But there are still many of the originals still alive and kicking here.  The big push for the movie is not so prevalent now.  It tends to be more of a News and information station these days.  Likes and dislikes, and goings on in our lives.. 
Good to hear from you after all this time.  I hope you are all doing well still.  I think about us and our chats from time to time, and wonder what you are doing...

Beautiful mind

Offline milomorris

• No crybabies
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »
The folks at the Cesspool will be glad to hear that. Snarking on "Bittermost" is their primary source of entertainment.

Actually, huntinbuddy"s dog has been our primary source of entertainment for some time now. But yes, the political and social commentary here continues to provide lots of laughs over there.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.