Author Topic: What ever happened to member Artiste ?  (Read 42757 times)

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies
Re: What ever happened to member Artiste ?
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2012, 04:15:13 pm »
noone is perfect and sometimes we slip and let our frustration get the better of us but striving to be a positive force rather than stank is admirable to me.

Understanding that "positive" and "stank" are not absolute values, I can agree with that statement.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2012, 04:20:33 pm »
Its no more "pathetic" than the ridicule that was fired at the conservatives when they were posting here.

And you're probably right. It is highly likely that Obama will get a second term. Many Republicans aren't even interested in Romney, and will likely stay home on election day. Strategists have been saying that Romney's campaign is purely sacrificial.
:) I can't begin to tell you just how far off the bullseye you have landed Milo. I can assure you that we conservatives will crawl on broken glass dragging two broken legs in the bloody damn snow to vote for Romney and against Obama. Conservatives are as fired up and eager to finish this election process as I have seen since Ronald Reagan hauled Carter to the curb in 1980. The right is opening up its wallets to finance the effort, and scheduling as much free time as possible to volunteer to send Obama back to wherever his home actually is.

Oh, and Artiste is doing very well over on Retreat, in his professional life he has several shows going in art galleries around the US and Canada. I am looking forward to him showing in Dallas, hopefully in the near future. 

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2012, 04:25:24 pm »
Say what you will about Brokeplex; he's not interested in enveloping himself in some kind of conservative-only cocoon.
thank you darlin', you are oh so correct, this time!  :)

Offline milomorris

• No crybabies
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2012, 04:52:50 pm »
:) I can't begin to tell you just how far off the bullseye you have landed Milo. I can assure you that we conservatives will crawl on broken glass dragging two broken legs in the bloody damn snow to vote for Romney and against Obama. Conservatives are as fired up and eager to finish this election process as I have seen since Ronald Reagan hauled Carter to the curb in 1980. The right is opening up its wallets to finance the effort, and scheduling as much free time as possible to volunteer to send Obama back to wherever his home actually is.

I hope you're right. This is one instance I'd like to be proven wrong.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2012, 02:26:16 am »
thank you darlin', you are oh so correct, this time!  :)

Nice to see you, Bill, not only putting in an appearance but calling me correct! A doubly rare treat!  :D

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2012, 03:45:00 pm »
Nice to see you, Bill, not only putting in an appearance but calling me correct! A doubly rare treat!  :D

my pleasure

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • LCARS
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2012, 03:46:16 pm »
I hope you're right. This is one instance I'd like to be proven wrong.
stay tuned, its an eternity until Nov 6th, but the fundamentals are not looking good for Obama - at all.