Author Topic: What Did You Get For The Holidays?  (Read 43540 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: What Did You Get For The Holidays?
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2009, 06:07:14 pm »
I got new clothes and cash.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2009, 06:52:56 pm »
I got cash, a CD, books, cards, socks with dogs and cats on them, calendar, vanilla bean lotion and cream, Starbucks coffee, mugs, candy, musical ornaments, and I have two more get-togethers. I still have to wrap for those.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2009, 07:07:47 pm »
I got a new bike and some travel items such as a flashlight and a first aid kit. Also some jewelry, socks and a paper basket. All stuff I have use for.

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2009, 09:06:53 pm »
My daughter came over and stayed with me on Christmas Eve and was there for Christmas morning.  She gave me a throw rug for the bed.

My brothers rang me from Canada.

A very dear friend gave me some body lotion, a box of chocolates, a calendar, and some tea towels.

And a friend who is struggling financially still managed to get me some chocolate biscuits and coffee, and made me a pillow case.  I treasure these because I realise that she would have had to make sacrifices to do this.

I got some gift vouchers from my ex-employers.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2009, 06:39:08 am »
Bob spoiled me this Christmas as usual.  He gave me a Marilyn Monroe Calendar with some photos of her  I've never seen before. She's so beautiful and sexy and cute. :D  He gave me a notebook cooling base for my notebook which was itself a gift that I got early. A beautiful open heart sterling silver necklace and chain that I asked for him to get me.  Its very feminin and  I was surprised to get it as he had it hidden.  Everyone seemed happy with their gifts.  My daughter her girlfriend  and their roomate came for Christmas dinner.  The spiral ham was part of my gift to them, but they each got other stuff too.  I like the giving part of Christmas just as much as if not more than the receiving part.  I love my husband and my girls.  The girls got Bob and I an ornament for the tree. A silver jeweled D for me and the same a silver jeweled B for Bob.   I love everything I got.  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2009, 08:29:32 am »
Bob spoiled me this Christmas as usual.  He gave me a Marilyn Monroe Calendar with some photos of her  I've never seen before. She's so beautiful and sexy and cute. :D  He gave me a notebook cooling base for my notebook which was itself a gift that I got early. A beautiful open heart sterling silver necklace and chain that I asked for him to get me.  Its very feminin and  I was surprised to get it as he had it hidden.  Everyone seemed happy with their gifts.  My daughter her girlfriend  and their roomate came for Christmas dinner.  The spiral ham was part of my gift to them, but they each got other stuff too.  I like the giving part of Christmas just as much as if not more than the receiving part.  I love my husband and my girls.  The girls got Bob and I an ornament for the tree. A silver jeweled D for me and the same a silver jeweled B for Bob.   I love everything I got.  :) :) :) :) :)

so things are looking up in the relationship dept with your daughter?
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2009, 03:46:42 pm »
I got take that singstar, a few CDs and DVDs, a few nice tops, chocolate, some baileys and chocolate red wine, and some jewellery.

So I did well!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline tampatalon

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Never Enuff Time
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2009, 04:23:10 pm »
I gotz a sexy cowboy calander & Brokeback "book to screenplay"

TampaTalon^">
"Lean on me, Let our hearts beat in time, Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long. Who cares where we go on this rutted old road, In a world that may say that we're wrong."--EmmyLou Harris

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2009, 08:17:34 pm »
That sounds awesome, TT!

It was rather ironic that this year I received a gift card to Recreational Equipment Inc from my brother, while my husband received a gift card to Williams Sonoma!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline F. Glover

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2013, 04:18:14 pm »
I got a new bike and some travel items such as a flashlight and a first aid kit. Also some jewelry, socks and a paper basket. All stuff I have use for.

New bike is always been a good choice to go on for a trip. When i had got one i did the same thing.. hehe. ;D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:05:20 am by F. Glover »