Author Topic: My favorite movie and my favorite TV show -- together in one!  (Read 5873 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: My favorite movie and my favorite TV show -- together in one!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 04:09:48 pm »
Hey, we've been following male-themed stories ever since Beowolf and before, so I'm sure at least some of us would be interested.

Not to mention all the Brokeback fan fiction that has been written by heterosexual women.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline x-man

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: My favorite movie and my favorite TV show -- together in one!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 04:34:07 pm »
"I addressed this posting to "Guys" because I suspect women will not be too interested; it is really all-male oriented.  I know QAF's audience was half women, but I doubt that will happen with Looking.  If women disagree, please say so."

I shouldn't quote myself, but I knew this would get a rise out of someone.  I couldn't resist. :)

Hey, Looking doesn't compare either with Beowulf or BBM.  I am afrraid you all will be disappointed.  And the guys in Beowulf weren't "doing it."  Well, they undoubtedly WERE, but they didn't talk or write about it.
Happiness is the lasting pleasure of the mind grasping the intelligible order of reality.      --Leibniz