Author Topic: Inside The Actors Studio - Jake Gyllenhaal  (Read 2799 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Inside The Actors Studio - Jake Gyllenhaal
« on: August 28, 2013, 07:42:20 am »

The Inside The Actors Studio episode with Jake will air on Sep 19, 2013 on Bravo TV.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline x-man

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Inside The Actors Studio - Jake Gyllenhaal
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:48:25 pm »
For all of us Jake fans there is one troubling problem:  Watch the YouTube interview with Jake, Heath and Oprah.  What Jake and Oprah say about his taking the role of Jack and his problem with worrying about how it would affect his career were not nice, and were in sharp contrast with what he said in the interviews on the Collector's Edition of the BBM DVDs.  Actually I was so shocked I couldn't watch the whole thing, so I don't know what Heath may have said.

Before the Oprah interview I caught Jake on TV in Sands of Time, and in Bubble Boy, Danny Darko and Brothers on Netflix.  It was great watching him change from a boy to a man on screen.  His best performance by far was in BBM, for which we have, partially at least, Ang Lee to thank.  And I have to say that Jake has gotten hotter and hotter as he has gotten older.  He is one spectacular man.
Happiness is the lasting pleasure of the mind grasping the intelligible order of reality.      --Leibniz

Offline suelyblu

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Inside The Actors Studio - Jake Gyllenhaal
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 05:26:02 pm »
Would you believe that Bravo TV  that shows Inside The Actors Studio has been "pulled" in the UK ?  :'( >:( Damn !