Author Topic: Celebrating SIX MONTHS: CT Questionnaire  (Read 2344 times)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Celebrating SIX MONTHS: CT Questionnaire
« on: October 12, 2006, 12:48:25 am »
This is another part of Celebrating Six Months here on CT.  Following is a short questionnaire that we have gathered from some Bettermostians/Tremblayans for you to share you thoughts, and have some fun.

1) What would happen to you if there is no CT or IMDb PT?
Gosh, hard to imagine.  Truth is I probably will be more productive at work and more responsible at home. ;) Another truth is I won’t feel as deeply touched by the movie as I do now.  Many of you have enlightened me on what this movie is about in so many ways. So I am very grateful that there are IMDb PT and BetterMost CT, and for all of you baring your soul with us. 

2) What are the main forums you frequent at BetterMost?
CT, Anything goes, Fan Fiction, ABCs and 123s ( “The Person Below Me” game)

3) What would you most like to do with the Chez Tremblay community if you could go anywhere and do anything?
Throw a big party where every BetterMostian is invited, and have all expense paid for. :P 
More realistically, I would like to see we widen our discussion topics on CT or BetterMost that attracts more participation from members.  I also wish that we can reconnect with the friends that we have lost touch.

4) What one thing that you want to tell other Tremblayans/BetterMostians?
Ain't no reins on this one.

5) If you had 2 extra hours to spend here every day, how would you spend them?
I know what I should do since I made a pack with someone.  The question, however, is whether I would do what I should do, or just use that time to catch up sleep or spend on BetterMost.   :-\
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:31:17 pm by JennyC »

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Celebrating SIX MONTHS: CT Questionnaire
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 10:02:44 am »

I imagine I'd still be troll-slaying over at IMDb, though that would get tiresome from time to time, at which point I'd have had to find another online outlet.  I'd probably post more frequently (or some) over at the Dave Cullen site, but feel strangely unsatisified with that as if there were a piece missing from my life.  I think I'd be like all the folks who wake up at the end of Donnie Darko wondering if they just dreamed those 28 days or if they really happened. 

CT, Anything Goes, Brokeback Mountain Open Forum

3) What would you most like to do with the Chez Tremblay community if you could go anywhere and do anything?
Go to Alberta and visit the filming locations with a whole bunch of other BetterMostians.  Oh, wait - I *am* going to do that next summer.   ;D

Nothing I haven't already told them, but I'll gladly tell them again:  I love you guys.  I swear.

Read/catch up on some fan fiction.  I've been remiss in doing that and I know I've missed many great stories.   
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 10:46:55 am by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 06:25:53 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would probably look for another site but not stay with it because my heart would be broken and not ready to accept a new love

CT and Fan Fiction though trying to broaden my horizons because I'll never make it to the 1000 post club if I don't.

Alberta and Wyoming

Tremblayans, you all mean so much to me. I appreciate you and value my relationship with you whether direct or indirect. I wish for us to be always respectful of one another so that our community continues to flourish.

Trying to navigate the Performance Thread and doing daytime chat room.

O0

Heathen

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:50:20 pm »
I would be a very lonely Front Ranger.   :( And then I would herd us all up, like a crazed Brokeback border collie!

Open Forum, Social Events, CT, Anything Goes, ABCs and 123s, The Lighter Side, Polling Place.

Everyone meet up at that lake in Alberta on a warm July night and go skinny dipping, then have a big elk barbeque, campfire, and camping.

Pull up a log, put your boots in the fire and have a sip of Old Rose with me. And for The Ones Who Left--Come Back!!

Chat, post more pictures, and correct all the mistakes I have made along the way!   

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 09:36:19 am »

Like Jenny - I probably will also be more productive at work and more responsible at home. And I wouldn’t have found the hidden depths of the film that I now see.
AND maybe more importantly the hidden depths – the fears, worries, the things that make them happy, sad, angry – of PEOPLE! It shows us we all have similar worries and fears and we aren’t all that irrarionale after all.

I wouldn’t smile at the Bettermost can when watching the movie and now want to visit a number of destinations to see sights and see friends!

CT, Anything goes

Throwing an all expenses paid Bettermost party seems like a good idea Jenny!  Throw in a huge fundraiser for the Matthew Shepard Foundation and it would be brill!

Thank you for – without you knowing it – bring something new and rich to my life. Whether I move on or become less of a regular at Bettermost, this will remain true. But *grumble grunmble* now my work and housework piles up cos I’m so busy!!

Replying to posts I never have time to, sending those PMs I keep meaning to. Enjoy other areas I don’t stray into.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/