Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101311 times)

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #770 on: July 30, 2014, 08:13:36 pm »
Marc was so blessed and lucky to have Kay. I noticed how Kay would almost always look upon him with adoring eyes.  Examples abound in the film, but one such incident is when Marc and Kay are running, where Marc skips ahead of Kay and they're so happy and having fun.  Right before that, you can just see the adoration in Kay's eyes when he is looking over at Marc.  He seemed to be very protective of Marc, too.  Not only that, but I felt like Kay not only loved him sexually but also as a best friend/brother.

Kay was so dedicated to him.  That kind of dedication is rare in this world today.  Marc really didn't realize the special, priceless gem he had in his arms. Soo sad.

I agree, I really liked that "playful" scene too.. good catch. V.
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #771 on: August 01, 2014, 12:45:05 pm »
Did anyone notice when Marc moves back into the barracks after he leaves Bettina, that he stares achingly and longingly at the empty bed that was once Kay's?  That was intense.  You could feel his pain and deep sense of loss.  

Yes.  It's like he's haunted by the room and reflecting on what's he now realizes, he has lost - not only his family but Kay.  V.
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline omhamdy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #772 on: August 09, 2014, 06:21:40 pm »
I love this photo of max
الكلام ما عدتش له لزمه السكوت احسن

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #773 on: August 09, 2014, 07:02:06 pm »
Yes, he is gorgeous, isn't he?

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #774 on: August 09, 2014, 07:13:50 pm »
Did anyone notice when Marc moves back into the barracks after he leaves Bettina, that he stares achingly and longingly at the empty bed that was once Kay's?  That was intense.  You could feel his pain and deep sense of loss.  

Yes, that was intense, like many other scenes. I've seen this movie so often but it still get's to me what they express with facial emotions.

Offline omhamdy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #775 on: August 10, 2014, 07:37:36 am »
Yes, he is gorgeous, isn't he?

yes he is and the way he kiss  :o gorgeous no one kisses like him

Offline omhamdy

• Sr. Ranch Hand

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #777 on: August 15, 2014, 06:17:51 am »
Yes, I read it.
And I like his writing style, but I didn't like what he did to the character Kai in the last chapter.
What did you think of it?

Offline omhamdy

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #778 on: August 15, 2014, 08:29:06 am »
Quote from: mariska link=topic=52393.him a risk a#msg661178 date=1408097871
Yes, I read it.
And I like his writing style, but I didn't like what he did to the character Kai in the last chapter.
What did you think of it?

In the last chapter  he made marc find him  in the gay club I think he did like the move when marc hit kay on the roadi stay away what kay did is the same they found him in the gay club drank and taking drugs he did that before so i think its in kai character to do so but I like that he found kai drawing and that he new he loved him
some thing I didn't understand in the move the when marc was wating in kai apartment what did he want whay did marc want to fight him and may be hit him what did kai do wrong he staid away from marc and what did marc mean by blackmail and after he told marc he loved him he said I dont sleep with any one else or i will not sleep with you any more

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #779 on: August 15, 2014, 04:53:27 pm »
In the last chapter  he made marc find him  in the gay club I think he did like the move when marc hit kay on the roadi stay away what kay did is the same they found him in the gay club drank and taking drugs he did that before so i think its in kai character to do so but I like that he found kai drawing and that he new he loved him

It's right that Kai took drugs/alcohol in the movie, but the situation in the chapter was too much drama for me.
I also don't see Kai drawing pictures of Marc all the time. I think Kai is a guy who tries to go on and make the best of it.

Someone else is writing a sequal I like very much. Her writing style is beautiful, the story realistic (not just a nice happy ending) and she stays true to the characters.

http://morrobay1990.livejournal.com/136427.html