Author Topic: Free Fall - Freier Fall  (Read 1101328 times)

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Re: Free Fall - Freier Fall
« Reply #1100 on: May 16, 2015, 10:47:16 pm »
Max is in 11 episodes for Sense8, many of the cast are only in 3.  Only Jamie Clayton who plays Nomi Marks is in 12 episodes, according to IMDb.

Jamie Clayton   ... Nomi Marks (12 episodes, 2015)  
Max Riemelt   ...   Wolfgang (11 episodes, 2015)  

Sorry u find me "annoying"(not really though...I don't really give a shit)  but that info from imdb is all wrong as almost everything on imdb is always wrong until it gets updated once something is actually released.  Imdb is basically a more complicated version of wikipedia with their "facts" that get updated by people who "PAY" to have imdb "PRO"  

There is 12 episodes and I know what imdb says but it's likely all the "8" will be in most episodes of the first season.....if not all.

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1101 on: May 16, 2015, 10:58:45 pm »
I know Morrobay and i've read BE.
But as far as I know it's not on the internet anymore, she might have other plans with it.

I feel sorry for whoever did not get the chance to read it because it's really good.
And it would be nice to discuss, especially now we might get a sequal.

I tried looking this up to find it but couldn't....the thing is this might still be available to find via "cache"....but I don't know enough info about the author or where it was originally posted to run a search for it that way.  Even though it was deleted it might still be cached on the web.

Offline natty

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1102 on: May 17, 2015, 02:48:38 am »

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1103 on: May 17, 2015, 09:59:44 am »
Sorry u find me "annoying"(not really though...I don't really give a shit)  but that info from imdb is all wrong as almost everything on imdb is always wrong until it gets updated once something is actually released.  Imdb is basically a more complicated version of wikipedia with their "facts" that get updated by people who "PAY" to have imdb "PRO"  

There is 12 episodes and I know what imdb says but it's likely all the "8" will be in most episodes of the first season.....if not all.

another person who doesn't read.  I didn't say YOU were annoying.  I said THAT (your adolescent post about a conversation with Max) was annoying. 

"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline gattaca

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1104 on: May 17, 2015, 05:09:55 pm »
Trailer for Sense8 - oh yeah, Max is in it!    Starts June 5
Tagline: You are no longer just  you
One gunshot, one death, one moment out of time that irrevocably links eight minds in disparate parts of the world, putting them in each other's lives, each other's secrets, and in terrible danger. Ordinary people suddenly reborn as "Sensates."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKpKAlbJ7BQ&app=desktop
WOW LOOKS AWESOME!  A NetFlix Original! 
THANKS for posting. 
BTW, not only is Max included but so is Brian J. Smith who first caught my attention during his "confused coming of age role" in "The War Boys (2009)".  It's a real sleeper that didn't do super at the BO.  Clips that can be found on YouTube.
One of the really great scenes which delivered is here ->

IMDB -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1070887/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Later. V
How do you hide when you are running from yourself?

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1105 on: May 17, 2015, 05:37:06 pm »
Hey Vincent, good to see you here!  You should visit more often.  

Have you heard about Free Fall 2?  It's still in the discussion phase, but apparently the director and both leads are interested, if they can get a script done and raise money.  Sort of like the old saying, if we had eggs we could have ham and eggs, if we had ham.

thanks for the link to the War Boys clip.

I miss the old discussions we used to have here, you and me and Mariska, back when it all started.  I always liked to hear your views, a man's perspective.  but after 100 pages, I guess we pretty much covered everything.  But I like that it's still going, with info about both guys and their new movies.  There's never anything about their personal lives - that's good for them - but it might change for Max if he gets famous in the US.  

take care

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1106 on: May 18, 2015, 07:35:40 am »
another person who doesn't read.  I didn't say YOU were annoying.  I said THAT (your adolescent post about a conversation with Max) was annoying. 

Cool!  Nice that I can't even read now because I couldn't comprehend the vast complexities of your post that only stated "ok, well, that was annoying"

Rest assured I will try to actually figure that out and the deeper meaning behind it because I'm just a dumbass who can't even read.

pfft!

Offline morrobay

« Reply #1107 on: May 18, 2015, 07:58:43 am »

Cool!  Nice that I can't even read now because I couldn't comprehend the vast complexities of your post that only stated "ok, well, that was annoying"

Rest assured I will try to actually figure that out and the deeper meaning behind it because I'm just a dumbass who can't even read.

pfft!

I didn't say you CAN'T read, I said you DON'T read.

Offline superpop

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1108 on: May 19, 2015, 06:21:15 pm »
I didn't say you CAN'T read, I said you DON'T read.

::)

Offline mariska

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #1109 on: May 19, 2015, 07:03:35 pm »
Cannes