Our BetterMost Community > The Polling Place

I'm just a glutton for punishment...and condiments!

(1/3) > >>

Front-Ranger:
Burning question of the day...when Monroe said "Condiments...er..." what followed?

And I'm also wondering if there was a plot mistake since it seems that Ennis found Alma in the canned foods aisle.

CellarDweller:

--- Quote from: Front-Ranger on May 17, 2014, 03:27:06 pm ---Burning question of the day...when Monroe said "Condiments...er..." what followed?

And I'm also wondering if there was a plot mistake since it seems that Ennis found Alma in the canned foods aisle.

--- End quote ---

I voted ketchup.  ;D

As for Alma, it looked like she was taking inventory....perhaps she moved to another aisle.

Aloysius J. Gleek:

--- Quote from: CellarDweller on May 17, 2014, 06:12:03 pm ---I voted ketchup.  ;D

As for Alma, it looked like she was taking inventory....perhaps she moved to another aisle.
--- End quote ---

Me three!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup

The term used for the sauce varies. Ketchup (sometimes spelled catsup in American English, called "a failed attempt at Anglicization")

Front-Ranger:
Thank you friend Aloysius! Now there are 4 votes and they're all for ketchup! Will the catsup fans please step up and vote?  ;)

Jeff Wrangler:
Darn! I wanted to check the label on the bottle of the stuff in my refrigerator, and I forgot.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version