Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread!  (Read 138231 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: The Walking Dead Thread!
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2015, 11:09:41 am »
I'm not reading the posts above this because -- get this -- I didn't realize The Walking Dead was season premiering last night. I watched Better Call Saul, which was on at 9 p.m. central on AMC, and Chris Hardwick kept doing commercials saying, "See you later on Talking Dead!" And I was like, huh? They do Talking Dead when the show itself isn't even on?

Then I realized I'd missed it. That's OK, because I also wanted to watch BCS and I don't like to watch much more than an hour of TV a night. So I'll save TWD for later in the week, then I'll come here and catch up!

OT, but Better Call Saul was very good. You don't have to have watched Breaking Bad, which it's a spinoff of, to enjoy it.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2015, 06:35:30 am »
Poor Tyreese :(
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2015, 10:12:58 am »
I keep seeing this thread and I am trying really hard not to read it because I still haven't seen last week's episode.

There's just too much good TV on lately! There's a good show on almost every night.

If I have time tonight, I'm going to have a little TWD marathon and watch last week's and this week's, one after the other.

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2015, 11:03:14 pm »
Oh my God! What a great but utterly depressing episode! Who is this Aaron guy!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2015, 11:44:44 am »
Well, it's not like it's all sunshine and roses in the zombie apocalypse.  LOL

I thought it was a great episode......got the characters tired, hungry, dehydrated, and sick of being on the run.

The one scene I didn't get was the zombie attack on the barn.  At one point they are all pressing against the doors, holding them shut from the zombies, and then the next, they're all asleep.  Did the wind just blow the zombies away so they could sleep?

As for who the Aaron guy is.....spoilers below, highlight to read them.

In the comic series, Aaron is a 'recruiter' for the "Alexandria Safe Zone"......a town that was able to wall itself in and keep the whole area zombie free.  In the comic he is gay and has a partner, so this would be the first out/gay character for the TV show.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2015, 07:51:08 pm »
Saw half of the episode this week, I missed the first half getting home late from the Oscars.

I saw from when the car was crashing through the herd of zombies on, so yes, I saw the kiss!

I'll have to watch on Friday to see what I've missed on Sunday.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2015, 07:56:22 pm »
I missed the whole thing, dammit. I was so bored watching the oscars that I turned off the TV.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2015, 09:57:46 pm »
You guys, I'm not reading any of the other comments -- I've just come on here to apologize for not participating more. This past Sunday was the Oscars, the week before that the SNL anniversary special -- those epic cultural landmark events are really messing with my Sunday evening TV watching.

I have them all recorded, though, and will be back here to catch up with the conversation soon.

:)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #128 on: February 25, 2015, 09:36:07 am »
I missed the whole thing, dammit. I was so bored watching the oscars that I turned off the TV.

Not sure about the schedule wher you live, but here they rerun the show on Fridays.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2015, 09:57:37 am »
Well, last night's Walking Dead was a pretty interesting one. 

The gang is now safely in the "Alexandria Safe Zone" and trying to fit in.

What I found very interesting was Carol lying during her 'interview'...about being a housewife and missing her husband.....hiding what a badass she's become.