Author Topic: The Walking Dead Thread!  (Read 138239 times)

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: The Walking Dead Thread!
« Reply #140 on: March 09, 2015, 06:49:03 pm »
This should be good! The Walking Dead: Los Angeles. What next, The Walking Dead: Detroit?

Walking Dead companion series gets two-season order from AMC

AMC today announced that it has placed an initial two-season order for a companion series to The Walking Dead, the #1 show on television among adults 18-49 for going on three seasons.

The new series (title to be announced) will be set in Los Angeles and focused on new characters and storylines. The show’s first season will consist of six one-hour episodes and premiere on AMC in late summer. The show’s second season will air in 2016.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2015/03/amc-announces-two-season-order-for-the-walking-dead-companion-series/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2015, 09:49:28 am »
Looks like hes in the next episode!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2015, 06:09:42 pm »
Oooh! Good episode! But why do they keep on killing off the black guys!?!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2015, 08:27:53 am »
damn, that episode was a good one.

Fr. Gabriel needs to end up zombie food.  First he turns his back on his flock, and now throws Rick and the team under the bus.

Carol and Sam were too funny, he is just determined to be her friend, but Carol is so far gone now.....I'm hoping Sam can bring some of her humanity back.  When she told Rick he was gonna have to kill Peter because of the abuse (which we don't have proof of yet), it shows how far she's gone.

Seems like all the ASZ people know how to do is cut & run at the first sign of trouble.  The group has to show them how to be strong.

Nicholas leaving Aiden impaled with the walkers closing in was too crazy.  Glenn tried, but damn.  And then Nicholas pushes the door too far, and Noah gets pulled away by walkers.....you know this is gonna affect Glenn.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #144 on: March 23, 2015, 08:51:32 am »
This week's episode was good, but I think Rick is losing his marbles.  Very cool that Michonne had to knock him out.  From what I saw, I'd say Sasha is losing her marbles too.  Not good.

Next week is the last episode of the season, with a break and then it will return in October in time for Halloween.

Every once and a while I see an ad for Walking Dead that has a group of zombies breaking into a house.  I don't recall seeing that happen yet on the show, so I'm wondering if the season will end with an horde attacking the Alexandria Safe Zone.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #145 on: March 23, 2015, 10:33:21 am »
Every once and a while I see an ad for Walking Dead that has a group of zombies breaking into a house.  I don't recall seeing that happen yet on the show, so I'm wondering if the season will end with an horde attacking the Alexandria Safe Zone.

That would be bad. But it wouldn't be entirely Rick's (or Sasha's) fault. That guy who was Deanna's son's friend is a weasel, as was the son.

Glen handled that guy perfectly, I thought.

Offline CellarDweller

Recording reminder: The Walking Dead Thread!
« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2015, 06:36:14 pm »
Series finale is tomorrow night.  Apparently it's a 90 minute episode, so if you are recording it, make your you check your start and end times, so you get it all.

There are a ton of sites out there claiming to have spoilers, so if you don't want to know what's going to happen tomorrow, avoid anything that is related to TWD.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
Re: Recording reminder: The Walking Dead Thread!
« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2015, 09:16:55 pm »
I'm
Series finale is tomorrow night.  Apparently it's a 90 minute episode, so if you are recording it, make your you check your start and end times, so you get it all.

Already?? Wow.

There are a ton of sites out there claiming to have spoilers, so if you don't want to know what's going to happen tomorrow, avoid anything that is related to TWD.

I'm expecting Rick to decide that he's going to be the butcher instead of the cow (not literally, hopefully).

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #148 on: March 30, 2015, 01:02:36 pm »
Great season finale.

The scene with Aaron and Daryl in the car had me freaked out, I never expected to see Morgan there and helping.  Nice to have him in the show as a regular, let's see if he can keep his new "zen" personality.

Carol continues to be my favorite character, but I'm very glad that Rick didn't listen to her when she told him "Rick, now!" meaning to shoot the drunk.  Until he had killed someone, I don't think the ASZers would've understood any actions that Rick took.

Fr. Gabriel needs to go, although I hope his prayer session with Maggie not only helps him, but Sasha as well.  She's wigging out.

Glenn held his own this week, but I'm glad he didn't kill the Alexandrite.

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #149 on: March 30, 2015, 04:12:56 pm »
Glenn held his own this week, but I'm glad he didn't kill the Alexandrite.

For a minute there, I thought Glenn was a goner! Especially when in a Talking Dead commercial Chris Hardwick said he'd be talking to Carol and Daryl and a special, unnamed cast member -- usually that's a sign that an integral character is dead.

(In this case, if you didn't see it, it was Morgan -- who, like Rick and Maggie and who-knows-who else, turns out to be British).

Whew! I thought Glenn was boring at first, but I've come to like him over the years.