Author Topic: Lake Geneva by B73  (Read 9262 times)

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
Re: Lake Geneva by B73
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 02:30:12 pm »
I know this is a lake geneva thread, but does anyone know if Maggie plans to continue with Catch the Westbound? I just found that one... read through it in a day, then realized it was a sequel and went back and read Union Pacific and Signal Crossing. Every time I read one of her stories I fall in love...
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 12:18:13 pm »
Home on the Range, Chapter 4

http://b73.livejournal.com/#entry_49400

I believe there is also the conclusion to Catch the Westbround in B73's LJ. And a goodbye message...

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline caramelle58

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2009, 04:15:10 pm »
Hello, most likely nobody will read this anymore, but does anybody know if I could find "Lake Geneva" or some other stories from B73 on another website, now that the lifejournal has been deleted ? I really loved them and would like to read them again.

Many thanks

Caramelle

Offline Monika

• BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • We are all the same. Women, men, gay, straight
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2009, 11:52:58 am »
I had no idea there even was a Lake Geneva thread :)I´m reading Lake Geneva at the moment and it´s not the first time. It´s so damn beautiful. The larger than life emotions, the similarities between Lake Geneva and Brokeback Mountain, the angst and the love. It causes me to cry, laugh and get turned on all at the same time.
Had no idea it had a sequel though. It´s so sad that it´s so hard to find any of her stuff anymore :(