Author Topic: Star Wars: The Slash Awakens  (Read 4005 times)

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Star Wars: The Slash Awakens
« on: January 08, 2016, 01:23:49 pm »
http://junkee.com/the-slash-awakens-why-finn-and-poe-should-hook-up-in-the-next-star-wars-movie/71258

There's chemistry there for sure!  Isaacs hinted at it on Ellen, but Boyega denies it.  No matter, fanfiction is full force awakened to a #FinnPoe  romance.
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline TOoP/Bruce

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Former IMDb Name: True Oracle of Phoenix / TOoP (I pronounce it "too - op") / " in fire forged,  from ash reborn" / Currently: GeorgeObliqueStrokeXR40

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Star Wars: The Slash Awakens
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 08:59:54 pm »
http://junkee.com/the-slash-awakens-why-finn-and-poe-should-hook-up-in-the-next-star-wars-movie/71258

There's chemistry there for sure!  Isaacs hinted at it on Ellen, but Boyega denies it.  No matter, fanfiction is full force awakened to a #FinnPoe  romance.

John Boyega's father (Samson Boyega, originally from Nigeria) is a fundamentalist preacher who wanted his son to follow in his footsteps. Oscar Isaacs is supposedly notorious kidder. Me, I think Oscar was kidding.
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Star Wars: The Slash Awakens
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 09:07:55 pm »
Anything can be slashed.  I found that out when people started to slash Paul Ryan and Aaron Schock

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!