Author Topic: PLACE YOUR BETS for Hon. Mention: When will we hit 100,000 posts?  (Read 19944 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: PLACE YOUR BETS for Hon. Mention: When will we hit 100,000 posts?
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2006, 11:16:28 am »

Oh High Priestess!
In honour of your great success we all bow in front of you!
  ;D

Congratulations Meryl!!  :D

Thanks so much, Anke!  And thanks to Lucise, belbbmfan, horo35, Penthesilea, kelda, Fran, Leslie, and of course Phillip, for the nice wishes.  I feel like I just won the lottery!  ;D  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Sashca1007

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2006, 05:17:59 pm »
High Priestess Meryl,

Congratulations!  As my offering to you on this occasion, I'm awarding you a fly button off of JACK'S PANTS (your choice which button) and of course, any chance glimpses through the new gap in the fly. (Exciting prospect, considering those recent 'commando' pictures of Jake on our 'Jake, Jake, Jake' thread  :o )

If you should decline to accept this award, I'm guessing that DavidinHartford would accept it on your behalf.  That is, if he can find JAKE/JACK'S PANTS after they've been flung to a far corner of the Siesta Motel room somewhere in the South Pacific!

Affectionately,

Melinda/PANTS  ;D

P.S. Yes, you may use your teeth to gnaw through the thread for button removal while he's wearing them, if you'd like...    ::)
"From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking."

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2006, 07:17:58 pm »
High Priestess Meryl,

God. He looks like he is hiding a ferret in his crotch.

I wouldn't mind getting in on some of that action.  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2006, 09:04:04 pm »
High Priestess Meryl,

Congratulations!  As my offering to you on this occasion, I'm awarding you a fly button off of JACK'S PANTS (your choice which button) and of course, any chance glimpses through the new gap in the fly. (Exciting prospect, considering those recent 'commando' pictures of Jake on our 'Jake, Jake, Jake' thread  :o )

If you should decline to accept this award, I'm guessing that DavidinHartford would accept it on your behalf.  That is, if he can find JAKE/JACK'S PANTS after they've been flung to a far corner of the Siesta Motel room somewhere in the South Pacific!

Affectionately,
Melinda/PANTS  ;D

P.S. Yes, you may use your teeth to gnaw through the thread for button removal while he's wearing them, if you'd like...    ::)

Melinda, I'm overcome by your award, coming as it does from the extraordinarily gifted and expressive Voice of JACK'S PANTS herself!  You are too generous!  :-*  David needn't trouble himself, as I'm only too happy to accept!  :P

*Ahem*  I'll have the lowest button, please.  ;)

David, just let me know when Jack puts The Pants back on again so I can claim my award.  Not to worry, I'll be patient.  *Starts honing chewing technique*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2006, 11:18:18 pm »
The boobie fireworks make a special guest appearance. Congratulations, Meryl!

Leslie

LOL!!
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, my sides ache from laughing over that one....

Anyway, conrats Meryl!
 :D
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie