Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 484508 times)

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
Hey Brandon,

I was just kidding in the other thread!  :)

I've been catching up on this thread, and I'm blown away.  You've got it together as far as I can tell. Love will come, be patient and have fun. Don't let anyone pressure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with.

Could I sound more like someone's Dad?

"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

EnnisDelMar

Ahem.  Getting back to the making love/hot fucking question....with Jack it would be making love.  Work together all day, pal around, give him a foot rub before moving in for the first of many long, slow kisses.

With Ennis, it would be polishing off a pint of something, lots of coy, show-you-mine-you-show-me-yours foreplay, wrestling around and getting nasty.  Next day he would ride off and I wouldn't hear from him again.  Next day I'd go back to Jack, LOL.

Juan

Sounds hot Ruffalo

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Ruffalo...I like how you call me that Mraz.  Heh.

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
Jeez,

I posted that paternal stuff above and I see that I should have posted my version of what happens after Jack ropes Ennis....
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Paternal?  Heheh, Paul, that's the PG thread over there!

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
I love the description in the book of the reunion, too.  My favorite part is Ennis being able to hear (or is it feel?) the floorboards creaking because Jack is shaking so hard.

rtprod, in answer to your question, I hope it's not cheating when I say I'd love to make love (if a woman could actually do that successfully) to Jack and **** the daylights out of Jake.

Did I just type that out loud?   :o

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh Barb, I just fell in love with you!!!  ME TOO!!!!  I got a picture of Jake on my desktop wallpaper, he's pulling his shirt up with this "come hither" look on his face and every time I switch my computer on - EVERY TIME - I think to myself, "boy, don't you EVER walk anywhere near me without a bodyguard"... I'd throw him to the ground whether he wanted me to or not!! (and I know taekwondo, fair chance if i wanted to throw him, even though he's bigger than me, I could probably do it!!! *growls*... )
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
No, I don't.

Oooh, I'll be your fag hag, Brandon!
 :-*

;D
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

yay, a fellow fag-hag *muah to Sheyne*

rtprod

Mandy and Hungry,

Thanks for volunteering your services.  Nothing like helping a friend in need...

rt

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Wow!!!  This thread rocks!!!!  Smoke is coming out of MY ears now...  Everybody is so funny, especially Mandy!!!  Hat off to you and  :-*

Ok... I am not much fun but would like to participate:

Making love?  Definitely Jack  ;D  Non-committal great sex?  I think Jack too..  :-*

The hottest moment?  Well, I have to decide between the first tent scene (when they "go" at it, I always forget to breathe :o) or the re-union scene. 

How does a woman "Jack-off" by the way?  >:D  Please excuse my ignorance.    :angel:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:11:27 pm by houstonangel88 »