Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 488371 times)

rtprod

Brandon,

Yeah, possibilities are endless so use your imagination...  You gotta be "a real thinker there..."   :-X

rt

EnnisDelMar

You bet

rtprod

I always found the line, "gun's goin' off" to be a little weird...   ::)

would someone actually say that?  even jack? 

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

I can picture it, given the types of guys they are, but I have to say, I've never heard it said in real life (my real life, that is).
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

I would...
lol actually I probably wouldn't

rtprod

LOL.  I guess I'd say a lot of things but something about a shooting gun just strikes me funny....   

If someone ever said that to me at that moment I think I'd laugh my ass off and the mood would really change!

:-*

rt
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 02:27:58 pm by rtprod »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
LOL.  I guess I'd say a lot of things but something about a shooting gun just strikes me funny....   

If someone ever said that to me at that moment I think I'd laugh my ass off and the mood would really change!

rt

Are those little kisses you blowin' at me rt? ;) ;)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

EnnisDelMar

rt
Well that'd be awkward LOL

rtprod

I don't know.  Maybe everyone should try saying (yelling?) it next time and see how their partner reacts...!

Now how f**king funny would that thread be???   >:D >:D >:D

Sorry.  Couldn't help myself.

rt
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 03:02:07 pm by rtprod »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Do you know how long this took to load on my crappy computer?

Anyway congratulations on the 198 threads of pure naughtiness ;), I love it you guys! >:D >:D >:D

The people on here have some dirty minds! LOL :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.