Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489701 times)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Juan - I think for straight guys it's part the taboo, and part the fact that.....how shall I put this.....things are a little more snug in that area, lol.

That's how I hear it put.  Although some of the Lincoln Tunnels I've been with, LOL.  But with a pussy, I hear that it sort of wraps around a dick better.  That's what I hear, haven't tried it yet.

I can't believe I'm saying all this and have only had one beer tonight.

Lordy.
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

dmmb_Mandy

RT - you were just nodding off and now you're gonna go shower to let things cool off?  ???
Before any more "scenarios" are brought up (and I have lots in mind :)) I wanna know YOUR answer to your question about what you'd NEVER do.

Nicole - one of my girlfriends absolutely loves anal, so it must be good for some girls.

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
LOL to the Lincoln Tunnel metaphor Juan!

And I've only had one gin and tonic and that was hours ago.  Clearly I need to stock up on liquor for our conversations every night, lol.
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Juan - LOL, we have quite the influence in here  ;D

rtprod

I wanna know YOUR answer to your question about what you'd NEVER do.

Mandy, mandy, mandy.  You came.  And you gave without taking.

Sorry, got carried away.

NEVER -- I think the word "shower" is operative here --- I was speaking in code.  YUCK!

rt  

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Well I don't mind talking about sex with women...a lot of my guy friends are too uptight about it anyway.  Any funny how liquor is a kind of lubricant itself huh?  ;)

rtprod

Guys (Mandy, Nicole, Sheyne, Leslie), I'm going off............  CAN WE SEE EACH OTHER TOMORROW? 

Little d:  ;)

rt 

dmmb_Mandy

Tomorrow, hmm, perhaps! Maybe I'll have to save my naughty scenarios for tomorrow then.

dmmb_Mandy

What's this winking business between our boys? Some sort of conspiracy?

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Winking or wanking?  I don't get it...