Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 489609 times)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
All right Mandy, looks like it's just us procrastinators left.  On the count of three lets sign out and finish our fucking papers already!!!   ;D

One.  Two.    Three!
   Cowboys do it better

dmmb_Mandy

Why was it a bad choice? Because of the 'tight' or because we won't all be sleeping?  ;) ..  :-*

Seeya everyone!

Hehe, thanks Nicole!  :) *gone*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Hey..  *speaks to empty room, hence massive echo*

I just thought I'd leave you all a g'day message and proudly gloat that I have a veeeery pretty piece of paper with my name on it. They f**ked up my name - as they always do (called me "shane" instead of "shaney"  *sigh* ) but other than that, it was cool.  I wanted to tell my heart to quit its hammering as I prepared to go onstage in front of all the cameras / big screen tv's etc - heck I may talk big, but I really do hate the spotlight  :-\

Funniest thing all night? Needless to say, as the only Brokie in the room, I was the only one who tittered at this: we were run through "etiquette" for accepting our degrees from the Chancellor and this chick is telling us "as you approach His Excellency, please doff your hat" - which INSTANTLY recalled to mind "Doffed hats must be placed on knee furtherest from the campfire"   ;D from TOB and Sheyne promptly starts sniggering behind her hand and I waved away more than a few requests to explain what was so funny.  ;D

Other than that, I got all dressed up and sat on my butt for 3+ hrs and now I'm back and you're all sleeping - or in Mandy and Nicole's case, writing papers.

Good night y'all. Hope to catch up with your sexy selves en masse tomorrow for lots of interesting discussions.  By this, of course, I mean sex.  But you are my sex life for the time being, so  :P

;D
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Hey Sheyne--

Congratulations! What degree exactly was this you received yesterday?

I am off to work...talk to y'all later.
Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

Hey you both. I was just taking a break from my paper. I PMed ya both, hopefully I'll seeya's around later on for a chat!  :-*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Hey Sheyne--

Congratulations! What degree exactly was this you received yesterday?

I am off to work...talk to y'all later.
Leslie

Hey Leslie, it was for my teaching degree.  I only finished last year but I have been working all this year, so far.  It WAS nice to get my hands on that lil piece of paper tho!!  ;D

Here's a little pic of Hippo and her Piglet after the ceremony!  ;D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:12:01 pm by hungry_hungryhippos »
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Looking good Sheyne hunny. And Will is gorgeous! Looks just like his mama!  :D

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
Sheyne, congrats - I can't believe you can even look good in the dorky grad hat!  Not fair  :P

Will is absolutely adorable - he has an intelligent face and like Mandy said - looks just like his mama!  Bet he was super proud to watch you get your degree.
   Cowboys do it better

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Left real early, casue I had to study;l got into long conversation with Bob instead.
1) I "Me neither" my friends all the time rt, so I recognized it instantly.
2) NOTHIN could make anal pleasurable for me--I can tell from when the doctor puts GOBS of goo on his finger and feels up there--it's always OUCH!

By the way, my sister-in-law's family ( married my stepbrother) made all the tiles in the Holland Tunnel. Sh's a Somebody-Boch...and not only that, she's nice and gorgeous too...some people have all the luck (like my steop brother!)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 12:02:59 pm by julie01 »
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Hi, everybody. Wow it took me practically all day to catch up on this thread--er, file. But it was worth it. Nice navel Brandon! Definitely a highlight. I'm so glad yr comuter froze. Somebody must of put a spell on it. Kind of reminds me of Ennis' (an inny for Ennis, natch) tho not as hairy, which is a good thing. Say, I have put in a bid to be a chat room beta tester for Phillip--the 6-pack of you should do that too! I'm sure u could give the chat room a good workout! BTW, it was about 2 weeks ago I was chatting with Mandy, really enjoyed it and then left the office and as I was driving along the hogback (that's what we call the Front of the Front Range) I saw a beautiful shooting star. I wanted to tell u that Mandy but I couldn't get a word in edgewise (woman talks a blue streak). See u in the chat room, maybe this weekend.
"chewing gum and duct tape"