Author Topic: Snuitje's questionnaire!  (Read 30193 times)

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: Snuitje's questionnaire!
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2007, 03:11:47 am »
Hunh? :)

;D

;D Hi ya Snuitje Don’t let the turkeys get you down. Is an American colloquialism from the 70's, the era that Zodiac is set in, that basically means don't let people or things bother you as long as you are being true to yourself, your core values and your art.  In this case I meant it as a stab at the Paparazzo that dog his every step and photograph his every move, as well as the gossip mongers who speculate about everything from his sexual appetites to the content of his last bowel movement  :-\....Sorry  ;)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 03:17:32 am by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2007, 03:16:18 am »
Well! I NEVER!!  >:(   >:(

:laugh:  :laugh:

You don't like Everybody Loves Raymond, Dottie? That's my favorite show! I think Ray Romano is sooooooo cute; especially in the in the earlier seasons.

Oh David  ???  It's gotta be a guy thing, Bob LOVES that show too. So does my Dad.   Bob watches the reruns now on TBS.  I just cannot stand it!  I cannot stand Ray Romano.  He makes me want to pull my hair out.  I find other things to do while Bob is watching ELR.  Of course I love Prison Break and he doesn't so it all works out.  He reads on Monday nights while I yell at the TV.  ::)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2007, 04:30:40 am »

Oh David  ???  It's gotta be a guy thing, Bob LOVES that show too. So does my Dad.   Bob watches the reruns now on TBS.  I just cannot stand it!  I cannot stand Ray Romano.  He makes me want to pull my hair out.  I find other things to do while Bob is watching ELR.  Of course I love Prison Break and he doesn't so it all works out.  He reads on Monday nights while I yell at the TV.  ::)

Oh now I don't know about that, Dottie! Melissa likes ELR and so do her boyfriend Jan-Willem!  :D

Maybe you haven't given it enough of a chance! Sit down a few times and watch it with Bob! It will grow on you if you give it half a chance!  :)
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

mvansand76

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2007, 07:48:11 am »
Oh now I don't know about that, Dottie! Melissa likes ELR and so do her boyfriend Jan-Willem!  :D

Maybe you haven't given it enough of a chance! Sit down a few times and watch it with Bob! It will grow on you if you give it half a chance!  :)

Oh yes I do love it!!!

SHE ATE A FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2007, 08:01:53 pm »
Oh yes I do love it!!!

SHE ATE A FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

LOL  :laugh:  :laugh:

"Angela killed a fly. It fell on the table. She picked it up...... and then she AAAAAATE IT!!"

Dottie, two of my favorite ELR episodes are on TBS at 7:00 pm; "The Ride-Along" (Season 2) and "The Family Bed" (Season 1)

You should check them out!!  :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2007, 08:06:45 pm »
;D Hi ya Snuitje Don’t let the turkeys get you down. Is an American colloquialism from the 70's, the era that Zodiac is set in, that basically means don't let people or things bother you as long as you are being true to yourself, your core values and your art.  In this case I meant it as a stab at the Paparazzo that dog his every step and photograph his every move, as well as the gossip mongers who speculate about everything from his sexual appetites to the content of his last bowel movement  :-\....Sorry  ;)

Oh, that's a blast from the past, isn't it? I remember it. Around here, a "turkey" was a person who acted like a fool, an idiot, etc..

"You jive turkey!"

Remember that one Dottie?  :laugh:  :laugh:

Offline dot-matrix

« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2007, 12:18:43 am »
Oh, that's a blast from the past, isn't it? I remember it. Around here, a "turkey" was a person who acted like a fool, an idiot, etc..

"You jive turkey!"

Remember that one Dottie?  :laugh:  :laugh:

I sure do remember that one David!  Right along with "Keep on Truckin"  :laugh:  Gawd that was a LONG time ago.  ;)

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2007, 02:08:54 pm »

1. If you could own any building in the world, which one would it be and what would you do with it?

Any fancy hotel, and use it to host BBM gatherings/conventions.

2. If you had to erase somebody from the contact list in your cell phone (and therefore erase that person out of your life), who would it be?

a woman I used to work with

3. Have you ever thrown up on a plane? If yes, did you find the vomit bag in time?

Never thrown up on a plane.

4. Have you ever hugged a tree and felt better afterwards?

No.

5. Do you live in your dream house?

No

6. Which TV show character would you like to be?

Fonzie.  Everything seemed to go right for him.

7. Which TV show character would you rather not be?

Charlie Brown.  Everything seemed to go wrong for him.

8. What is the weirdest thing you ever did while you were drunk?

I don't remember.

9. What's your worst fashion mistake?

Jeans with the knees ripped out, and black stretch pants underneath them.

10. If you could send Jake Gyllenhaal a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

Thank you

11. If you could send Heath Ledger a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

Thank you

12. If you could send president George W. Bush a text message, what would it say (max. 160 characters)?

Give me one damn reason why I shouldn't be able to get married.

13. If you could send a text message to anybody, who would it be and what would you say (max. 160 characters)?

To Madonna.  thanks for the music.  Love ya!

14. Have you ever said "I hate you" to somebody you love?

No

15. Have you ever said "I love you" even though you didn't mean it?

No

16. What would you do differently if you could do high school all over again?

I wouldn't let myself be pushed around the way that I was.

17. How many times a day do you look in the mirror? Do you like what you see every time?

about 3 times, and no, but lately, it's getting better.

18. Do you think you will ever be truly fed up with Brokeback Mountain?

Nope

19. Who would you like to figure skate with?

Nancy Kerrigan

20. Which big mystery of the world would you like to see unravelled?

what's the big secret of Area 51.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!