Author Topic: Cats + Jake = ?  (Read 15934 times)

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Cats + Jake = ?
« on: April 05, 2006, 04:02:43 pm »
I think you'll find the answer right here: http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=951

Oh, Pooky, you're not alone, my furry friend.  I think Adriana has a bit of a crush, too.

Given all the feline obsessives on this board, I thought it was eminently appropriate.  Stuffonmycat.com is just fucking bizarre.  I'm rather embarassingly delighted by it.  Enjoy.

Henrypie and Delalluvia, this is especially for you.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 01:03:11 am by Chanterais »

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: Cats+Jake=?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 04:06:33 pm »
Stuffonmycat is one of my all time favorite websites. I can lose 2 hours just going thru all the pictures. And now that Stuffonmycat is on Jake, it rocks even more!
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 04:06:56 pm »
Whoa.
Choking with speechless hot gorgeous happiness right now!

Gorgeous tabby.

I love tabbies.

tabbies tabbies tabbies.

Yeah, it's weird, I'm weird, but there are those who get it.
If that were a German Shepherd with Jake photos all arrayed upon him or her I'd be like "Ew." Or "Too bad the dog's gonna slobber and stink up all those pretty photos."

Have you seen: www.livenudecats.com?

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 04:07:26 pm »
Thanks - it was posted before, but anything with cats & Jake bears repeating.  I love that site too.

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 04:10:08 pm »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 04:11:55 pm »
www.livenudecats.com = Best.  Site.  Ever.

I almost had to go and change my underwear, Henrypie.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Or trousers.

I know, I know, could there be a more perfect combination of things than kittys and Jacob Gyllenhaal?  I think not.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 04:13:20 pm »
Wow that site is weird but it is kind of cool! 8) I swear that that tabby cat is me reincarnated as a cat!

It is kind of worrying my cat came into my room while I was "Reading"(when she says reading she means stairing at the pictures) my Jake articles and my cat, Radar, (don't ask about the name I didn't choose it) came and curled up around the picture of Jake! I thought it was a one shot thing but today while I was "Doing my homework" (AKA staring at the pictures of Jake on iheartjake) Radar came right up and sat on my desk and just started staring at Jake (which is what I was doing) I then went to get a camera but the battery had gone. I then started to get annoyed cause Radar sat like that for 10 minutes and I wanted to stare at Jake!
I do believe my cat is starting to develop a serious man-crush on Jake.....oh yeah and Radar is a ginger boy cat! I am starting to think it is Brokeback all over again:
It was a tale of love between a man and a male cat..... :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 04:15:01 pm by Becky »
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 04:20:45 pm »
as a devoted cat owner (4 at present) I can concur with you Chanterais - love them kitties!...............................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 04:23:37 pm »
Someone posted that a week or so ago, I love it. Look at the cat though he loves it too that's the best part :D

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 04:27:09 pm »
Someone posted that a week or so ago, I love it. Look at the cat though he loves it too that's the best part :D

I'm so behind the times.  Apologies for repeating.  Actually, no I'm not.  One can never see this picture too often.

And yes, Pooky knows he's on to a good thing.  Cats are suckers for dreamy, dreamy eyes too.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2006, 10:10:12 pm by Chanterais »