Author Topic: Cats + Jake = ?  (Read 15941 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Re: Cats+Jake=?
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2006, 05:20:00 am »
Thanks - it was posted before, but anything with cats & Jake bears repeating.  I love that site too.

How the hell do I get my hands on that big close up black and white picture of JG at the front of the photo!!!!! I want to draw it..  If anybody has it or knows of a net link, it would be MUCH appreciated!! Thanks!!
Chut up!

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Cats + Jake = ?
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 05:33:12 pm »
I'm bumping this mainly for deedee.  Deedee!
Are those your babies in your avatar?

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2006, 08:42:50 pm »
Here's a pic of my little kitty.  Ok - I know this looks just like a black panther, but she really does look a lot like this - black with white whiskers and green eyes, just like 120 lbs less.  Really! 

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2006, 11:41:35 pm »
LOL, am I going to be greeted by that lovely black cat if I can ever come watch Office Space with you Celeste?

By the way, LOVE your avatar!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2006, 11:55:06 pm »
LOL, am I going to be greeted by that lovely black cat if I can ever come watch Office Space with you Celeste?

By the way, LOVE your avatar!

Why thanks.  I've got the actual stapler on my desk at work, where my job resembles the movie more and more and more.

Don't worry - my kitty's pretty shy, so she'll probably run and hide when you get here!   :angel:
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2006, 05:36:22 am »
Here's a pic of my little kitty.  Ok - I know this looks just like a black panther, but she really does look a lot like this - black with white whiskers and green eyes, just like 120 lbs less.  Really! 

Uh huh.  120 lbs less?  Don't try and fool me, Yad.  I know your kitty's a heifer.  But a very beautiful heifer.  I love the look of black cat - white whiskers.  It's so distinguished. 

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2006, 07:01:11 am »
I have two baby cats myself. Who seemed to take an instant liking to my date last night, so thats gotta be a good thing right!? I need to work out how in the hell to minimise the size of pictuires so I can post them...

aha! Now I have

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 07:30:05 am by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2006, 10:16:34 am »
I am beginning to see a patern here! Almost everyone here has cats or loves them. Maybe it is something about Jake that attracts people with cats to him. Just call me Sherlock!

I have two. A back and white one that is called Peggy and she is 8. And a ginger that is called Radar and he is 10. They absolutely hate each other, that is why I don't have a picture of them together. Radar is a real bullyboy. He always picks on my pegs! I will find out how to get the pictures of them on here!
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2006, 11:05:49 am »
I have two baby cats myself. Who seemed to take an instant liking to my date last night, so thats gotta be a good thing right!?

:(  Sorry Becky, read the earlier posts.  Cats lie.  They have no shame.  It's all about them.  They'll suck up to anyone they hanker after, whether he/she's good for you or not. :-\

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2006, 06:17:13 pm »

Uh huh.  120 lbs less?  Don't try and fool me, Yad.  I know your kitty's a heifer.  But a very beautiful heifer.  I love the look of black cat - white whiskers.  It's so distinguished. 

Chanterais - don't even try to redeem your remark about her weight with a compliment.  Don't evey try!  I talked with my mom, and she assures me our huge kitty was just huge, and not fat, and my little kitty now weighs about 7 lbs.  I don't want this to get uglier...it's already so on!