Our BetterMost Community > BetterMost People

Need menu ideas for a friend who is grieving

(1/2) > >>

Front-Ranger:
Hi friends! I have an older lady friend whose husband was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver when he was riding his bike around dusk. I've joined a meal train to take dinner to her and am pondering what to prepare. I was thinking of a hearty salad with protein (she is not vegetarian), with dressing, fruit, bread and cheese on the side. What are your ideas? Thanks in advance!

Jeff Wrangler:

--- Quote from: Front-Ranger on August 24, 2019, 04:34:40 pm ---Hi friends! I have an older lady friend whose husband was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver when he was riding his bike around dusk. I've joined a meal train to take dinner to her and am pondering what to prepare. I was thinking of a hearty salad with protein (she is not vegetarian), with dressing, fruit, bread and cheese on the side. What are your ideas? Thanks in advance!

--- End quote ---

Are you all coordinating so that everybody doesn't bring her a tuna casserole, or something?

Front-Ranger:
Yes, the Meal Train app has blanks where you sign up and say what you'll bring.

Front-Ranger:
Now I'm thinking kind of a cobb salad with turkey bacon, spinach/arugula, and special things like little baby corn. Feta cheese crumbles on the side, etc. Your thoughts?

Jeff Wrangler:

--- Quote from: Front-Ranger on August 26, 2019, 09:58:32 am ---Now I'm thinking kind of a cobb salad with turkey bacon, spinach/arugula, and special things like little baby corn. Feta cheese crumbles on the side, etc. Your thoughts?

--- End quote ---

My thoughts? That sounds great! I love Cobb salad! Yum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version