Author Topic: Is it something I said?  (Read 21980 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Is it something I said?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2021, 03:59:40 pm »
I use way too much plastic stuff...I'm starting to worry about the amount of crap I put into the landfill.  I started using microfiber cloths for cleaning the bathrooms, instead of paper towels, but I still use paper towels in the kitchen for cleanups, etc. 

So a first tiny step I'm taking is Earth Breeze laundry detergent.  I just placed my first order, but it has excellent reviews.  No plastic jugs full of detergent, they come in sheets.  700,000,000 plastic laundry jugs end up in our landfills, oceans, or incinerated every year - that's a sin.  I'm not affiliated with them, and there are other brands that do the same thing...just trying to do something small.

Paraben Free
Vegan & Cruelty Free
Plant Powered Ingredients
Hypoallergenic For Sensitive Skin
Lower Your Carbon Footprint By 90%
Pthalate Free
Phosphate Free
Bleach & Dye Free
Non Toxic Ingredients
Biodegradable Packaging & Ingredients

I'm so glad they're vegan free, I would hate for any vegans to be harmed in the process!  :laugh:

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline morrobay

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2021, 06:11:33 pm »
Hi Sonja, thanks for stopping by to see Emmett  :)

I saw on the other thread that you got your first vaccine, I'm so glad! 
"Do you mind if I smoke?"
"I don't care if you shoot up."

Offline morrobay

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2021, 06:12:25 pm »

I'm so glad they're vegan free, I would hate for any vegans to be harmed in the process!  :laugh:

yes, the vegans are safe!

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2021, 07:26:27 pm »
Hi Sonja, thanks for stopping by to see Emmett  :)

I saw on the other thread that you got your first vaccine, I'm so glad!

Thanks! Yes, I feel very lucky, it wasn't a given at all.

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2021, 09:20:47 pm »

Hiya Nancy!  I didn't see your new blog come up on my 'new posts'.  Glad I found it!

and now for the lowlight of the weekend, 90 Day Fiancé

Mike & Natalie are annoying me a lot.   And what is the deal with Brandon and his family?  Julia's no prize either.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline morrobay

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2021, 09:39:38 am »
Hi Chuck, glad you stopped by!  I see the snow is moving out of your area but you got 2 feet!  Is your poor car stuck?

As for 90 Day, Farm Natasha (Julie) has a valid point as she's being used as farm labor, and I hate Brandon's family because they seem to be running a puppy mill.  Woods Natasha (Natalie) is just a pain in the ass, she should go Russia.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2021, 11:35:22 am »
what an idiot...I agree with Twitter post by Laura Bassett, and this teacher is tooooooo far left, glad she's not teaching my kid.  How does wearing a jacket and mittens represent white privilege?  She's reaching...

Did Bernie's inauguration outfit epitomize 'white privilege'? A San Francisco teacher thinks so.

Updated Tue, February 2, 2021, 8:32 AM
SAN FRANCISCO — Within hours of President Joe Biden’s inauguration, the Internet was consumed by images of Sen. Bernie Sanders sitting, stone-faced, bundled against the cold in a parka and colorful mittens. The meme turned into a fundraising bonanza for nonprofits and a symbol of a new administration getting down to business, as a contrast to the carefully curated image cultivated by its predecessor.

Who could possibly find fault with that?

Well, one person at least, a public high school teacher in San Francisco named Ingrid Seyer-Ochi, who wrote an op-ed for the San Francisco Chronicle that appeared on Sunday and quickly went viral. Seyer-Ochi’s objection was to the “privilege, white privilege, male privilege and class privilege” symbolized by Sanders’s choice of a relatively casual Burton snowboarding jacket and repurposed wool mittens.

Laura Bassett
@LEBassett
What fresh hell is this take, I don’t even understand. The dude wore mittens and a big coat because it was cold and then he turned around and raised a ton of money for charity

https://news.yahoo.com/did-bernie-sanders-inauguration-outfit-epitomize-white-privilhttp://bettermost.net/forum/Themes/default/images/bbc/italicize.gifege-a-san-francisco-teacher-thinks-so-204425621.html

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2021, 11:40:43 am »
Hi Chuck, glad you stopped by!  I see the snow is moving out of your area but you got 2 feet!  Is your poor car stuck?

As for 90 Day, Farm Natasha (Julie) has a valid point as she's being used as farm labor, and I hate Brandon's family because they seem to be running a puppy mill.  Woods Natasha (Natalie) is just a pain in the ass, she should go Russia.

Before we address the snow, I just have to give you a  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: for the "farm Natasha" "woods Natasha" designation!   That made me laugh!

Yeah, we got a big of snow, and it's snowing now again, but just a light flurry.  I've yet to go out and get to my car.  I'll be doing that about noon.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline morrobay

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2021, 11:44:03 am »

Before we address the snow, I just have to give you a  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: for the "farm Natasha" "woods Natasha" designation!   That made me laugh!

Yeah, we got a big of snow, and it's snowing now again, but just a light flurry.  I've yet to go out and get to my car.  I'll be doing that about noon.

and don't forget NOLA Natasha (Yara?)  ;D

The little town in PA that I follow on the weather channel website shows sun on Thursday  >:( , but snow and snow showers until then.  I hope you can get the car out without any trouble.

Offline morrobay

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2021, 01:59:00 pm »
Longwood Gardens

"Snow was falling, so much like stars filling the dark trees that one could easily imagine its reason for being was nothing more than prettiness.”
~Mary Oliver
Photos by Steve Fenton.