Author Topic: Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!  (Read 19760 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!
« on: April 06, 2006, 03:12:25 am »

Yes, it was a Chez Trembley orgy of sorts..  And for your dirty minded souls,  >:D not THAT kind of orgy..

I had this wickedly realistic dream we all flew to Kansas and celebrated Brandon's 21st birthday with him!! 

*protracted sigh*  Wouldn't it be wonderful if it happened?!?!?!?  ::) ;D
Chut up!

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
Re: Fantasy: My Dream Last Night and you were ALL in it!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 03:13:29 am »
Was I wearing just a tiara in this by any chance?

"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 03:16:31 am »

Nah, you were wearing a guitar and singing Jack Johnson songs...  :P

;D jk
Chut up!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 03:18:23 am »

Tell you what,

god forbid this momentous occasion ever happens and we ALL meet, then I will BRING you the finest tiara money can buy..  ;)
Chut up!

Offline montferrat

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • "hunh?!"
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 03:21:18 am »
LOL...It's ok Sheyne, I'll do the Jack Johnson thing.   :)

Well Brandon has 3 years to prepare for meeting all of us!  I guess we could all sleep in a barn or something!
"hunh?!" ~ Ennis Del Mar

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 03:29:22 am »

Or... tents?  :-X

Bags me sharing with ANY of the following:

Paul
Ray
Jenny
Nina
Reanna
Mandy
The Birthday Bay
or Barb, she'd make me laugh myself to sleep... heheee
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 03:36:21 am »
Oohh, I'll share a tent with you Sheyne hunny!!   >:D  ;D

It's great that you're dreaming about us all! Love it! I've dreamt about us too, but I can't remember the dreams enough to share 'em. Hopefully I'll have a very clear, vivid dream soon to share with everyone  :)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 03:43:54 am »

Righto Mandy, you're on, babe.  We have a booking - one tent, two foxy chicks. And Jake Gyllenhaal - we might need some planning on this detail and a washer soaked with chloroform, but I'm sure we can pull it off...  (sooo tempting to add something dirty to those last words)  >:D  :P
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 03:51:05 am »
Oh man.. Me + You + Jake + tent, I would not hesitate for a second! *drool* Sounds purrfect! Although, we should try to convince him without the chloroform first (I'd prefer if he was conscious  ;)), but we'll bring it just in case  ;D

Anyway, it's super late here, I'm off to bed. *muah* Bye babe! *will be dreaming about our little scenario*  :-*
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 03:52:50 am by dmmb_Mandy »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 04:04:47 am »
We may have to fly to LA to find Brandon and celebrate his 21st birthday with him.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 04:48:38 am »
LA??  I thought Brandon was in Kansas... is he movin???
Chut up!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 04:59:58 am »
LA??  I thought Brandon was in Kansas... is he movin???

He is in Kansas, but today he said he might like to move to LA.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 05:09:16 am »

LA it is..  ;D

You CAN pitch a tent in LA, carn'tcha???
Chut up!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 05:14:47 am »
You CAN pitch a tent in LA, carn'tcha???

It sure sounds like Starbie can!  [insert IMDb emoticon with blue hair freaking up and big eyes here.]

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 05:17:37 am »

HAHAHAHAHA!! Oh God, Elle  :-[  didn't realise the naughty connotations of that comment till I read your reply...!!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D oops

of course, that's not "exactly" the kind of tent I was talking about pitching... *blush*
Chut up!

vkm91941

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 05:40:48 am »
Sounds like Brandon is going to have one wicked fine 21st Birthday Party...Chez Tremblay Style!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 05:46:12 am »

Wouldn't it be wonderful, hunh??

Come on gang, we got years to organise this... no excuses...  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 08:02:13 am »
Man, I'm gittin' outta this room afore someone bounds out of a cherry cake with semi melted candles hanging from their nipples!  Note Brandon's discrete silence! I think he's willing the years away as we type!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 08:34:06 am »
LOL Ray, you never fail to make me laugh! :D But I do believe the concerntration of strange dreams is gettting larger: http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=571.0

*hears cogs wering in her head* Oh Brandon is 18 now, right? So he will be 21 in 3 years and that is when I will have my gap year before I go to veterinary college. (or wherever I end up) And me and my sister were planing on a road trip across America in both of our gap years......So it could work out! That would be the best trip ever....When it Brandon's Birthday, btw?

I am going to stop now because I think I am taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously and cause we are probably putting to much pressure on Brandon, but that would be amazing if we could all meet up.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 10:02:27 am »
ROFL my 21st Bday? Yay! Lol I'd be wasted ;D..since we're heading for LA, maybe we can find Jake and he can come along

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 03:41:32 pm »
I like the way you think Brandon, my man ;)! I am thinking we go dressed like ninjas to his apartment and kidnap him(LOL I don't think we would have to dress like ninjas, it would just be fun), although we might need some of Sheyne's chloroform to help us convince him. ;D

Ray what is with the purple haired guy and my dream? I am probably being really dumb but could you point out the conection?
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

vkm91941

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 04:15:23 pm »
Uh that would be December 12, 2009!!!!  Mark your calendar's people and  we will descent on Brandon where-ever he is and take that boy out and show him how to Part-Teey >:D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 04:22:43 pm by vkm91941 »

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 04:19:56 pm »
Who knows where I'll be.. ;)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 04:20:36 pm »
So I grew up in the same part of Kansas as Brandon (SE '69) and even more fun than a barn party is a sandbar party (local police can't get to you there, it's federal) but the drawback is u get chigger bites in all your creases. So, LA might be preferable, we could go up around Mulholland Drive, I lived & loved there too.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 04:23:16 pm »
You went to SE? I live in Heights district, although I'm homeschooled so..I don't go there lol.

vkm91941

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2006, 04:24:09 pm »
Who knows where I'll be.. ;)

Well hopefully in COLLEGE somewhere young man!  Learning to be a professional photographer ( ;) I hope) or whatever else your dear sweet little heart desires :)! LOL

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 04:24:35 pm »
I guess we could convince the people at the Kodak theatre to replay BBM on Brandon's Birthday, or would that be going to far?

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 04:27:16 pm »
How about we have the cast reinact the movie on a stage

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 04:30:01 pm »
Oh yeah! Scrap my idea, your's is a winner, Brandon. Although I think we might need more chloroform than I first thought and a few body guards! ;)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 05:30:26 pm »
I like Brandon's idea of having the cast re-enact the movie onstage, but since this is unlikely to happen and - lets face it - there will be a HOST of foxy Tremleyans there, what about we play charades, hunh?

I can see it now:

The reunion kiss: starring Paul and David (1, 2 3..... awwwww)  Oh and we need an Alma for this one.. Nominations are open..  Elle? Victoria? Celeste? Mandy? (actually, now that I think about it, Mandy'd just try and get in the middle of em...)

The cup o coffee 'n' some cherry cake scene: starring our OWN Ennis Del Mar (Brandon) and err.. well, somethin tells me that Vicky or Celeste would be PERFECT as Mrs Twist?  There ain't no-one nasty enough to be Mr Twist on here, but *fantasy kicks into overdrive* we could lure sillysnake there under false pretenses, get HIM to play Mr Twist and this new development would have the additional bonus of letting all us Tremleyans go medieval on his ass after the skit!  ;D...

The first tent scene: ain't nobody's business but Ennis and Jack's doin this one..
The second tent scene: ditto for above..  I reckon we just need a PowerBook and Brandon's high quality clips to satiate our desire for this..

The flashback hug: I nominate Ray and myself for this... i mean, heck, you'd be hardpressed to come up with a couple more qualified to satisfy some shared sexless hunger now, hunh.

The matin' cawl scene:  I nominate the very gorgeous Paul and err... Nina for this.  Or the equally stunning Jenny / Reanna. (although I reckon Mandy could deliver this line with the required amount of sass)... nuff said.  Oh and we need a barman too. Nominations are now open...

The Jimbo / Jack scene:  Rather sad scene, yes.  But we need a perky, labrador-esque male to play Jack here - any takers?  You need a gorgeous smile and balls of brass to approach this ugly unco-operative clown.  I could play this clown you know. Ordinarily, I'm not such a nasty bugger, but - you know - provided it was that time of the month and all, I'm confident I could easily channel my inner-Jimbo.  Oh and we need  barman too. Nominations are now open..

Some food for thought anyhow.. later cowboys... I gotta work...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 05:37:58 pm by hungry_hungryhippos »
Chut up!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 05:32:49 pm »
:D I like it

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2006, 05:44:05 pm »
Oh I love play type things!(As Shenye well knows) I wanna be someone, who would I be? I don't mind being the barman! I will basically play any role you have got. So who should I be?

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2006, 05:54:34 pm »
Beck, you'd make a great Cassie, positive outlook, very pretty, and even though I'm in the midst of a long term "sexless hug" ATM I wouldn't mind giving your feet a rub!  Only question is though, do you own a pair of hideous platform shoes 16 inches high?

vkm91941

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2006, 05:57:54 pm »
I like Brandon's idea of having the cast re-enact the movie onstage, but since this is unlikely to happen and - lets face it - there will be a HOST of foxy Tremleyans there, what about we play charades, hunh?

I can see it now:

The reunion kiss: starring Paul and David (1, 2 3..... awwwww)  Oh and we need an Alma for this one.. Nominations are open..  Elle? Victoria? Celeste? Mandy? (actually, now that I think about it, Mandy'd just try and get in the middle of em...)

The cup o coffee 'n' some cherry cake scene: starring our OWN Ennis Del Mar (Brandon) and err.. well, somethin tells me that Vicky or Celeste would be PERFECT as Mrs Twist?  There ain't no-one nasty enough to be Mr Twist on here, but *fantasy kicks into overdrive* we could lure sillysnake there under false pretenses, get HIM to play Mr Twist and this new development would have the additional bonus of letting all us Tremleyans go medieval on his ass after the skit!  ;D...

The first tent scene: ain't nobody's business but Ennis and Jack's doin this one..
The second tent scene: ditto for above..  I reckon we just need a PowerBook and Brandon's high quality clips to satiate our desire for this..

The flashback hug: I nominate Ray and myself for this... i mean, heck, you'd be hardpressed to come up with a couple more qualified to satisfy some shared sexless hunger now, hunh.

The matin' cawl scene:  I nominate the very gorgeous Paul and err... Nina for this.  Or the equally stunning Jenny / Reanna. (although I reckon Mandy could deliver this line with the required amount of sass)... nuff said.  Oh and we need a barman too. Nominations are now open...

The Jimbo / Jack scene:  Rather sad scene, yes.  But we need a perky, labrador-esque male to play Jack here - any takers?  You need a gorgeous smile and balls of brass to approach this ugly unco-operative clown.  I could play this clown you know. Ordinarily, I'm not such a nasty bugger, but - you know - provided it was that time of the month and all, I'm confident I could easily channel my inner-Jimbo.  Oh and we need  barman too. Nominations are now open..

Some food for thought anyhow.. later cowboys... I gotta work...

Well I would not mind being Alma as long as Paul is Ennis!  >:D  LOL ( sorry David, luv you too sweetie) or even Mrs Twist since sadly while not as old as her I am old enough to Jake Gyllenhaals MOM. ::)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 05:59:33 pm by vkm91941 »

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2006, 06:49:44 pm »

LOL - Ah, you know me too well  :)

And you're right, I can deliver some sass when needed.  ;)

But we need a perky, labrador-esque male to play Jack here - any takers?

I love that you used "Labrador" as an adjective (being from Labrador) *muah*

I was in a play a few years ago, t'was great fun!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2006, 06:55:55 pm »
Uh that would be December 12, 2009!!!!  Mark your calendar's people and  we will descent on Brandon where-ever he is and take that boy out and show him how to Part-Teey >:D

I've got it in my Palm now, Vic!  Thanks.

I'm kind of homeschooling my daughter, Brandon.  i'd love to hear more.

And even though I would love to be Cassie, I nominate flashframe777 for that role.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:01:33 pm by Ellemeno »

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2006, 07:35:21 am »
Beck, you'd make a great Cassie, positive outlook, very pretty, and even though I'm in the midst of a long term "sexless hug" ATM I wouldn't mind giving your feet a rub!  Only question is though, do you own a pair of hideous platform shoes 16 inches high?
;D Thanks Ray! You never fail to make me laugh! Plus if I am Cassie I get to say, "Girls don't fall in love with fun!" I can fake cry too if it is needed. But when you say "very pretty" I can see you don't know me that well, if you could see me at the moment you would laugh your ass off! Trust me you don't want to rub these feet, I have a long line of strangly shaped feet in my family and mine have been dubbed "Tarzan feet" by my sister.....but I suppose then that I would fit the role of Cassie! ;D I don't have platform shoes that high, but I am sure I could find some in time for our reinactment. LOL I am getting too carried away with this! ::)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2006, 07:58:26 am »
I vote to be lureen in the car scene!!!

That way I get to jump on Jake - wowser!!! & get to do some strippin'!!! heheheh.. *everyone averts eyes*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2006, 08:07:04 am »
Yeah but the question is, K, who would play Jake in that scene? LOL

Alright, I have read Ellemeno's post and so if Flashframe is Cassie, I will have to rethink my role! *Everyone hears cogs wering in Becky's head*....I have got it! Why don't I be Alma Jr! (when she is older of course, although it would be fun knocking down the peanuts and being dressed in a baby clothes!) Seeing as I am the youngest here, (I am guessing, I don't think anyone is younger than 15, are they?) it makes sense plus I think it would be fun! So what do you guys think?

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2006, 11:55:22 am »
I would rilly like to be one of the Chilean sheepherders. Anyone care to come along??

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 12:06:44 pm »
I vote to be lureen in the car scene!!!

That way I get to jump on Jake - wowser!!! & get to do some strippin'!!! heheheh.. *everyone averts eyes*

LOL :D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2006, 12:10:57 pm »
I know this is totally OT:  But has anyone noticed that Sheyne looks amazingly like Reese Witherspoon?! :)
Or is it just me?

Speaking of dreams:  Have dreamt of Jake twice last week..although I'd rather keep the contents of these dreams private  :-[  ;)..Next week, it will be Heath (fingers crossed)  ;D

Offline j.U.d.E.

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2006, 01:23:49 pm »
How about we have the cast reinact the movie on a stage
LOVE the idea!!

Can I play the tent?...

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2006, 01:25:26 pm »
I know this is totally OT:  But has anyone noticed that Sheyne looks amazingly like Reese Witherspoon?! :)
Or is it just me?

Speaking of dreams:  Have dreamt of Jake twice last week..although I'd rather keep the contents of these dreams private  :-[  ;)..Next week, it will be Heath (fingers crossed)  ;D

So we have Reese, Ruffalo, and Jack Johnson...maybe they could do a little number :D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2006, 01:50:54 pm »
I know..bunch of celebrity look-alikes all over this board! .. :-*

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2006, 04:50:39 pm »
Alright, we have too many ideas going on, I think it is time to bring on...

THE CAST LIST:
Paul - Ennis(reunion scene)*
David - Jack (reunion scene)*
Victoria - Alma
Brandon - Ennis (cherry cake scene)
Celeste - Mrs. Twist*
Sillysnake - Mr. Twist*
Ray - Ennis (flashback hug scene)*
Sheyne - Jack (flashback hug scene)
David - Jack (matin' call scene)*
Mandy - Lureen (matin' call scene)
Becky(me)- Alma Jr (both young and old. I want to wear the baby clothes LOL)
Front-ranger - Sheep herder #1
Flashframe - Cassie*
Kelda - Lureen (car scene)

NOT COMPLETED.....We need more people for other roles, any takers?

*= no confirmation, in the case of Sillysnake none needed, but what we will need is some of Sheyne's cholroform! ;)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2006, 04:57:16 pm »
I would make a superb Tootie. Or Elizabeth. What can I say, I'm multi-talented!   ;)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2006, 05:22:46 pm »
Sorry to show my ignorence, but who is Tootie or Elizabeth?

Parts we need to cast:

Joe Aguirre
Waitress
L.D. Newsome
Randall Malone
LaShawn Malone
Monroe
Basque
Chilean Sheepherder #2
Jolly Minister
Timmy
Bartender #1
Biker #1
Biker #2
Announcer
Bartender #2
Fayette Newsome
K.E. Del Mar - Age 11
Jenny Del Mar
Farmer #1
Farmer #2
Judge
Bobby Twist (no acting experience required)
Roughneck #1
Roughneck #2
Carl
Killer Mechanic
Grease Monkey
Assailant
Jimbo the Rodeo Clown
Guitar Player {I am sure our resident Jack Johnson look-a-like could play these parts}    Singer

Western Dancer
Young Mexican
Signal Bartender
Bar Patron

Plus we need a few more people to play the main parts in other scenes.

Just tell me if I am getting too carried away with this! ::)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 05:31:57 pm by Becky »

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2006, 05:48:37 pm »
When Aguirre first gets out of his car at the beginning and walks around behind it, two women are walking past in the background. They were discussed a long time ago and someone named them Tootie and Elizabeth. I notice them every time now and think about you guys here.

That being said, I'm a terrific walker. I would give a great performance as Tootie.   ;)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2006, 05:53:17 pm »
I'll take Lashawn. I got the accent down.

OT: For the longest time, I thought Jack said "We gotta git in there and shalay 'em sheep."
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2006, 05:59:17 pm »
OT: For the longest time, I thought Jack said "We gotta git in there and shalay 'em sheep."

LOL. I thought something like that for a long time too Stacey!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2006, 06:08:29 pm »
THE CAST LIST(UPDATE):
Victoria - Alma
Celeste - Mrs. Twist*
Sillysnake - Mr. Twist*
Flashframe - Cassie*
Stacey - Lashawn
Courtney - Tootie
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 06:14:09 pm by Becky »

vkm91941

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2006, 06:20:15 pm »
THE CAST LIST(UPDATE):
Victoria - Alma
Celeste - Mrs. Twist*
Sillysnake - Mr. Twist*
Flashframe - Cassie*
Stacey - Lashawn
Courtney - Tootie

Oooo I get to say the Jack Nasty line!  I can't Wait  >:D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2006, 06:29:10 pm »
Damn it! I love that line! I was actually asked to say it off-by-heart when I had my little accident with some stairs. No how many fingers? what day is it? crap. Just "What does Alma say when she confronts Ennis?". My mum actually had to go and get screenplay to check I was getting it right, and I was. :)

I would love to be Alma, but I am not old enough! I am happy with my role as Alma Jr though......Hey forget the role I just wanna prance around in the giant baby clothes!
Wait a minute, Vic, if you are Alma and I am Alma Jr then that means......Hi mummy! ;D

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2006, 06:38:36 pm »
Hmm. It's nobody's business but theirs, but I'm not sure how I feel about Celeste and Brandon being in a scene with sillysnake....

vkm91941

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2006, 06:56:03 pm »

Wait a minute, Vic, if you are Alma and I am Alma Jr then that means......Hi mummy! ;D

Hey baby girl! ;) and no you cannot go live with your Father so you just get that idea right out of your head young lady!  :D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2006, 07:01:36 pm »
Damn it! But you and Monroe have awful hard on me lately, more on me than Jenny even! Plus I wanna go live with daddy so I get to see his nice friend...Mr Twist was it? He said that me and him would go fishin' some time....wouldn't that be nice, momma?
Me and Jake "fishing"....I wish! ::)

vkm91941

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2006, 07:04:47 pm »
Damn it! But you and Monroe have awful hard on me lately, more on me than Jenny even! Plus I wanna go live with daddy so I get to see his nice friend...Mr Twist was it? He said that me and him would go fishin' some time....wouldn't that be nice, momma?
Me and Jake "fishing"....I wish! ::)
Aw hell honey Mummy would like to go fishing with Jake TOO! ;D

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2006, 07:07:51 pm »
Comin' up, one Vic, Jake and Becks sandwich! LOL ;)

I am off to bed now momma, it is way past my bedtime(12.22am) and I wanna get up early to go fishin' with you and Mr. Twist tomorrow!

Night, momma! :-*
« Last Edit: April 07, 2006, 07:21:09 pm by Becky »

vkm91941

« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2006, 07:25:53 pm »
Sweet Dreams Baby girl! :-*

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2006, 08:43:31 pm »
THE CAST LIST(UPDATE):
Victoria - Alma
Celeste - Mrs. Twist*
Sillysnake - Mr. Twist*
Flashframe - Cassie*
Stacey - Lashawn
Courtney - Tootie

OKAY, okay, if I'm gonna be Lureen in the "matin' call" scene, then it's ONLY fair for me to continue the roll for the car scene. If we go and mix it all up, everything will get all confused and chaotic, we don't wanna confuse lovely Jack. Sorry Kelda  :P

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2006, 08:54:18 pm »
Or is it just me?

:-\   You wouldn't believe how many times I get this!?!?!?  I honestly don't see it!  I know Reese and I have the same shaped face, but the similarities end THERE.  She's beeeeaaauuutiful - and very petite...and blonde but that's by the by - even when she played June Carter I didn't see it.  And just for the record, I know how tall Reese is and uhmm, if we stood side by side, Reese would be stretching it to reach my shoulder height..   :o

But thanks y'all.  Any comparison to Reese (especially at my age) is very welcome!!!!!  ;D
Chut up!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2006, 02:55:06 am »
Sheyne - when I saw your pic on here for the first time, Reese Witherspoon jumped into my head instantly! :)..You both have the same face and smile at least, and yah, she is beautee-ful!  ;) 

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2006, 03:43:44 am »

lucise, I just read the message under your avatar and broke up laughing.. have you seen the You Tube video of the same name??  Its EXTREMELY Jake-centric but although you're just dying at all the beautiful stills of him you're still cackling madly cause the song is funny ... *sings softly to self* "save a horse, ride a cowboy"...

*fans self*

Amen to that.
Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2006, 06:37:21 am »
OKAY, okay, if I'm gonna be Lureen in the "matin' call" scene, then it's ONLY fair for me to continue the roll for the car scene. If we go and mix it all up, everything will get all confused and chaotic, we don't wanna confuse lovely Jack. Sorry Kelda  :P

Mandy, how about I just make it easier and I do it all.. you know, to save confusing you. Jake says thats fine by him. Honest.  Plus. I bought some Dita Von Teese nipple tassles yesterday especially for that scene, so you know. I have been practicing...  >:D ;D

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2006, 06:58:57 am »

Kelda, the nipple tassles require Chez Trembley approval. Hence we request you apply them to yourself, photograph yourself and post it here for our approval.  ;D

Please allow a 48 hour turnaround time for approval..  heheheee..

Or at the very least, a flood of new girl-crush messages..  ;)

Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2006, 07:34:17 am »
ROFL!!!

;D

And I just worked out how to minimise picture size so I can load photos up to here too!!!

be afraid. be very afraid!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2006, 10:02:59 am »
So who is Lureen? I am overly confused! ??? I think we should have a vote, Put M for Mandy and K for Kelda.

Who is your Lureen?

I should warn you I am getting waaaaaaaaaay too into this! ::)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2006, 05:24:06 pm »
Kelda - This shall be a fight to the death!  ;)

BTW - I know all of her lines and can do a pretty darn good accent!  :P
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 05:29:54 pm by dmmb_Mandy »

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2006, 05:27:38 pm »
Wow am I glad I just want to be a simple Chilean sheepherder. But, where's my partner??

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2006, 05:33:18 pm »
We are still casting for Chilean sheep herder #2. Anyone want to audition?

And we need to cast people for these parts:
Joe Aguirre
Waitress
L.D. Newsome
Randall Malone
Monroe
Basque
Chilean Sheepherder #2
Jolly Minister
Timmy
Bartender #1
Biker #1
Biker #2
Announcer
Bartender #2
Fayette Newsome
K.E. Del Mar - Age 11
Jenny Del Mar
Farmer #1
Farmer #2
Judge
Bobby Twist (no acting experience required)
Roughneck #1
Roughneck #2
Carl
Killer Mechanic
Grease Monkey
Assailant
Jimbo the Rodeo Clown
Guitar Player {I am sure our resident Jack Johnson look-a-like could play these parts}    Singer
Western Dancer
Young Mexican
Signal Bartender
Bar Patron

I might actually have to start another thread about casting this thing....please tell me to stop if I go overboard with this.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2006, 05:35:09 pm »
Right, that's it!  Enough arguing already.  I WILL BE LUREEN!  Send over those tassles Kelda.., can you exchange them for bigger ones first though?

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2006, 05:44:40 pm »
LOL Ray! Is is wrong that I am getting mental pictures of Homer Simpson wearing tipple tassels (cause I don't know what you actually look like). Anyway I(Alma Jr) have a mum(vic) but I don't yet have a dad. Come on who wants to audition.

Awww screw it I am starting a new thread about the casting!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2006, 05:24:03 am »
Right, that's it!  Enough arguing already.  I WILL BE LUREEN!  Send over those tassles Kelda.., can you exchange them for bigger ones first though?

ROFL!!!!!

NO! Mandy will first fight me. Where I will beat her to death with my kick boxing/karate skills gleemed from Mr Miyagi.

You can then take me on Ray. I have light sabres and tire irons at the ready.

I will prevail.

HA-YAAA! (a la Miss Piggy)

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2006, 05:06:59 pm »
I am sorry to inform you, ladies, that Ray has nabbed the Lureen role. There are many others up for grabs! If you are interested get yourselves over to the "Casting" thread now, before you end up playing sheep #456! ;D

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2007, 06:54:06 pm »
How the Performance Thread came to be.