Author Topic: How has your understanding of art changed?  (Read 9253 times)

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Re: How has your understanding of art changed?
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 10:36:42 pm »
In one of my last exhibtions in 2006, I was surprised (a bit or much) as well as shocked what a young couple saw in one (or more) of my landscapes: the young girl said she did not believe in God all of a sudden, and her boyfriend was surprised at her saying that and said he believed in God, he asserted rapidly!! Wow, wow!! He was so shocked by her statement and truthfully was puzzled by it!! Can art, like one of my paintings do that?? It did!! Even if I found right then that they were to get married soon,   I felt now that was to be belated or concelled now

What a strange and interesting story! That difference was bound to come out sooner or later. Better address it before marriage than after. You did a service to that couple!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: How has your understanding of art changed?
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2008, 11:45:35 pm »
Merci Front-Ranger!

Do you think that that I could use in a book I will write or a movie I will produce??
Concerning:
         In one of my last exhibitions in 2006, I was surprised (a bit or much) as well as shocked what a young couple saw in one (or more) of my landscapes: the young girl said she did not believe in God all of a sudden, and her boyfriend was surprised at her saying that and said he believed in God, he asserted rapidly!! Wow, wow!! He was so shocked by her statement and truthfully was puzzled by it!! Can art, like one of my paintings do that?? It did!! Even if I found right then that they were to get married soon,   I felt now that was to be belated or concelled now??

What do you think about this true story I witness ?  You think that they are married now?

Au revoir,
hugs!