Author Topic: Nobody's angel by maidenofthesea  (Read 40371 times)

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Nobody's angel by maidenofthesea
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2007, 08:46:22 am »
Can you guys see an update? I thought I saw it coming, but now it's gone...  :'(

Chapter 12 has been posted

http://maidenofthesea.livejournal.com/

Is that what you were after?

Karen

mvansand76

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2007, 08:53:16 am »
Chapter 12 has been posted

http://maidenofthesea.livejournal.com/

Is that what you were after?

Karen

:) No I think it's supposed to be chapter thirteen today or tomorrow....

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2007, 08:55:49 am »
Ahhh... sorry.

Now you've got me wondering where the next one is.  :)

My fic addiction is taking over....

Karen

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2007, 12:10:39 am »
Hey guys, Nobody's Angel update  :D And it's a really really good one!

http://community.livejournal.com/brokebackslash/880488.html
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2007, 07:08:35 am »
Hey guys, Nobody's Angel update  :D And it's a really really good one!

http://community.livejournal.com/brokebackslash/880488.html

And it was soo long too! Read it really really late last night but was too overwhelmed  :( and exhausted to comment. It was so wonderful.

mvansand76

« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2007, 03:12:50 pm »
SPOILERS...........

Oh no poor Ennis! Hopefully there will be an update soon because this really is a cliffhanger of the worst kind...

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2007, 03:31:55 pm »
**SPOILERS**

All of this was so totally unexpected for me  :'(  And a gun?!! and not a blade, I never expected that!   :(  I do believe Ennis will be alright cause Chas has promised us a good ending but it still took me a long long time to fall asleep last night  :'(

He lay there quiet, concrete angel.    :'(  :'(  :'(     

I drooled at the gorgeous image of a stark naked wet Ezra! SO YUMMY!  ;D  God and poor sweet Jack!   ;D
Awww he was so sweet wanting to help adorable little Elliott   :-*

I SO LOVED the talk Jack had with Ezra. I enjoyed reading that so much   :)  Having Ezra try on the jacket was so sweet but I thought it was kinda sad too.
I LOL at the discussion about Ezzie saying fuck at the dinner table! That was good!

I can't believe how much I love Ezra; love how he is always there for Ennis, sticking up for him and looking out for him. Wonderful   :)

And their sweet loving .... *happy sigh* I just adore the way they love each other   :)
This was so beautifully erotic, so wonderful:

Jack took a deep breath and held it, turning a page of words he wasn’t reading. This was Ennis’s game now, it was his turn.

Jack even started to hum a little and felt Ennis’s lazy fingers dance up to his knee and spread out there, tickling him and he kept right on humming, turning the pages nonchalantly and even tapping his foot.

He saw Ennis’s head disappear beneath the book and it was suddenly removed from his hands and Ennis took it, closed it carefully, putting it down on the floor next to a pile of their clothes that were all tangled up against one another.

“Ennis what-” Jack watched as Ennis scooted up between him on all fours and spread his legs, one hand on each knee.

Jack watched with a half open mouth as Ennis lowered his head onto Jack, half on his stomach half below his belt line, turning his head to the side to stare at the wall and blink against Jack’s belt loops.

“I miss it.”

Jack blinked too, slow and heavy and let his eyes follow the curls on the top of Ennis’s head.

“Miss what?” He croaked.

Ennis tapped four fingers against the tiny rise in Jack’s jeans, one at a time like he was playing the piano.

“This…doing that with you.”

“What?”

Ennis turned his face down until his nose was pressed against the front of Jack’s jeans.

“What boys do.”     

Awwww and Ennis being jealous of Ezra! That's so sweet! And Ennis finally got his cowboy boots too! That was so utterly wonderful  :) But he didn't have very long to enjoy them, did he?  :'(

But, what will happen now?? Will Ezra and KE go after Marco?? And get into trouble  :'(  And God, Ennis was so proud to be working and be albe to save up money for him and Jack  :'(  And now all of that has gone to shit too  :'( And Jack has no money  :'( But maybe Lureen will help out??

I hope Chas updates really really soon.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2007, 04:09:12 pm »
Having Ezra try on the jacket was so sweet but I thought it was kinda sad too.

God, I thought so too. For some reason it just broke my heart, thinking what could be for Ezra... and Ennis, too because sometimes I get the feeling that Ezra is what Ennis could be if he had been given the same chances and was supported to stay in school like Ezzie was. I commented to Chas that her Jack knows how to get right to the heart of every single character in the story. The letterman jacket with Ezzie, then telling Ennis he could be in school too if he wanted... and of course, not making fun of Ennis for the cowboy boots (which was followed by that beautiful love scene that you quoted June that I think sent me over the edge... I loved it so so much!!!)

I also loved Ennis buying those boots, how flustered he was in the store and how he went home and tried to hide them. It was so perfect, Ennis wanting that but being ashamed of wanting that. When he said "I paid for them myself" (not exact dialogue).... And I loved when he said only he and James Dean could pull off a leather jacket with cowboy boots  :D

This story gets me every time. And I really do think that was one of Chas' best chapters!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2007, 08:05:02 pm »

I also loved Ennis buying those boots, how flustered he was in the store and how he went home and tried to hide them. It was so perfect, Ennis wanting that but being ashamed of wanting that. When he said "I paid for them myself" (not exact dialogue).... And I loved when he said only he and James Dean could pull off a leather jacket with cowboy boots  :D

I LOVED all of that SO much too, Mandy  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2007, 11:07:05 pm »
New chapter up!  :D

http://community.livejournal.com/brokebackslash/893717.html

BTW June, love your Shane banner!!