Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127656 times)

Offline coffeecat33

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 04:21:24 pm »
Y-ellow! Where you at? Daddy, I love this story an can't get it out a my mind.

i hardly dare ask this, but is dMP complete? the 'amen' seemed to be a conclusion

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2006, 06:03:23 pm »
amen?? I haven't read the latest chapter yet.... please tell me it isn't over  :'(

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 06:54:49 pm »
amen?? I haven't read the latest chapter yet.... please tell me it isn't over  :'(

It's NOT over! Thank fuck for that!!!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2006, 09:28:02 pm »
I know! I about had a panic attack, seriously, I think this story will be the death of me...  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2006, 10:52:50 pm »
Well I hope it's true it's not over - I was scared! What would I do with this photos?!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2006, 11:00:22 pm »
Leslie, I love you !!!  :o  ::)  :-*

Those are amazing!

Damn, no wonder Daddy loves his bitch, hehe.  ::)

Don't worry, it's definitely not over, Maggie posted something about it on her LJ, she said she has an ending in mind but she just keeps putting it off because she loves her painter boys too much (and who can blame her??)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2006, 04:33:56 am »
Yep! He sure is Daddy's sweet bitch!!  ;D

Amazing as always, Leslie!

one_of_one

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2006, 04:46:58 am »
Jesus, Leslie that pic is sooooooooooooo sexy....and I love the avatar you made.

Yeah Daddy loves his bitch!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2006, 10:41:39 am »
did Maggie say she was posting today? Or did she say the wait would be longer... I remember seeing a post about it but I wasn't sure. And I'm obsessed and sad I didn't get to wake up with some wise ass!Jack  :)

one_of_one

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2006, 11:04:14 am »
did Maggie say she was posting today? Or did she say the wait would be longer... I remember seeing a post about it but I wasn't sure. And I'm obsessed and sad I didn't get to wake up with some wise ass!Jack  :)

Mandy I know how you feel - I always have that little flinch of disappointment in the morning if there isn't a new chapter there.....god, what are we going to do when it's finished for real?!?!?!??!?!?

:-\ :'(