Author Topic: del Mar Painting by b73  (Read 127608 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: del Mar Painting by b73
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2007, 04:57:19 pm »
Maggie has spoiled her readers so much...... It's less than a week since the last DmR update and I'm jonesing, longing and hoping for more!  ::)

I know! Me too! I was so used to her updating nearly daily and now I just can't wait for an dMR update!  ::)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #171 on: February 27, 2007, 10:30:10 pm »
I want a dMR update every single day for the rest of my life.

That isn't asking too much, is it?  ;) ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2007, 11:59:45 pm »
I expected Maggie to post something 20 minutes after she got back from Bay City. Is that asking too much?

::) cc33

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #173 on: February 28, 2007, 12:01:08 am »
Did you see Maggie's most recent post? She doesn't think she'll continue dMR and she doesn't have any plans for new stories either  :'(
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline coffeecat33

« Reply #174 on: February 28, 2007, 12:31:48 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  :'(  :'(  :'(

(Screaming and sobbing, Coffeecat runs over to LJ to post a comment.)

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #175 on: February 28, 2007, 07:24:30 am »
I want a dMR update every single day for the rest of my life.

That isn't asking too much, is it?  ;) ::)

NO, of course it isn't!!  ::) And I wanted that too! but we can just forget about that now, can't we?  :'(  :'(  :'(

I still have some hope though......

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #176 on: February 28, 2007, 07:25:49 am »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  :'(  :'(  :'(

(Screaming and sobbing, Coffeecat runs over to LJ to post a comment.)

I just didn't know what to comment I was so disappointed....... :(

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #177 on: February 28, 2007, 10:37:21 am »
I know, I'm disappointed too...

I'm definitely going to miss dMR, but I'm also sad because it just seemed so final, like she's finally written everything she has to say and we won't get anything else from her, not dMR or anything new either. Maggie's stories have been an amazing part of my life and I don't want to lose that. And I'd just be sad if Maggie weren't around anymore.

I wasn't that depressed about it until I re read her post. Now I'm just hoping that she's right, and she says she done then all of a sudden she's writing something else.

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #178 on: February 28, 2007, 12:22:42 pm »
I'd be REALLY sad if she wasn't around anymore too but like you said I still have hope that she say's she's done (like she's said a lot in the past!) and then all of a sudden one morning you wake up to a new dMR chapter!! I still feel I need to read about Jack and his own painting business and about Matt and Scoots and little Buddha moving to the country....

Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see *sigh*

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #179 on: February 28, 2007, 01:11:42 pm »
Oh no!!!  :o :o

Of course Maggie should do what feels right to her, she's given the fandom so many wonderful fics already, if she never writes another word she's still one of the pillar of quality BBM fics. She should certainly not write fics just because she somehow feels obliged to do it in order to not disappoint her by now considerable fan base. But.....  well, let's just say that while I'm grateful for all the previous and wonderful fics,  I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that inspiration will suddenly strike once more!