Author Topic: Emoticon Talent Search  (Read 11450 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Emoticon Talent Search
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 06:25:22 pm »
Celeste, that is an awesome site!  Look at my new signature!!!!!

OMG - I think I have to go back there and steal a few myself!  Did you see all the cowboy smileys - there's a whole section of them.  I really want a sheep smiley myself!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 06:28:46 pm »
I downloaded the entire cowboy section - are you kidding??!! lol...
   Cowboys do it better

Offline Nicole

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Nicole R.
    • MY MySpace Page
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 06:32:26 pm »
Celeste: 

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 06:39:56 pm by Nicole »
   Cowboys do it better

TheStudDuck

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 07:01:58 pm »
I think we should drop the regular emotions that we currently have for the cowboy versions that were linked to us... so that way we could have our standard emotions that we could display... but they would be Brokeback style:

These would be seventeen core emoticons... which could allow us to find nine other ones to add to it -- I am personally pushing for the cute sheep ones that people are finding.  Hell, there's a lot of things that we could find.  But the cowboy ones seem like they should be staples... maybe it's just me.  But that's my vote.

But seriously, folks... we need to at least get the one that is titled "huh" ... I kid you not, one of the cowboy emoticons they have is actually:  "huh.gif" !!!!!  You think I'm kidding!?!  I can't make this stuff up!!!

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2006, 07:05:20 pm »
Ooooh, yes, I want the ones with the hats! The normal ones look so boring right now after seeing Studly's little row! We need the cowboy smileys and sheep!

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 07:06:07 pm »
Oooo - David, I love that you pasted them all.  But I can't figure out how to get them in my sig line - I've copied and formatted every way I can think, but cannot paste!

Nicole - HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

TheStudDuck

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 07:09:58 pm »
Check your mail, Celeste.  We'll get that signature taken care of.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 07:15:13 pm »
Check your mail, Celeste.  We'll get that signature taken care of.

Awwww, Studly - thanks so much.  I have to run out, but will get this done upon my return. 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 09:29:44 pm by yaadpyar »

vkm91941

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 08:49:46 pm »
Those Cowboy and Sheep emoticons are great...they'd be perfect for this site. Who's working on that project with Phillip, Celeste do you know?

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 09:00:56 pm »
Hey, Tremblayans

I just started a thread over on the Open Forum about revamping our current emoticons.  Are you a techie who can help me out?  Do you have some ideas to throw in?  Check it out and offer your input. 
http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php?topic=649.0

Hey Vic - Meryl's working in it, but looking for techie help.  I'm great a researching the web, but don't know more...anyone you can suggest?