Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2589097 times)

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #650 on: April 08, 2007, 12:21:28 pm »

Checking back, and hoping for better news my friend...Maybe next time will be better.
Keeping her in my heart and thoughts....Bless them all....and you, for being a kind and caring friend as well..                                                             janice

Beautiful mind

moremojo

« Reply #651 on: April 08, 2007, 03:43:25 pm »
I have spoken with Maya Olivia's father thisevening and they are still with out an answer, however her condition is still very, very strange.

Her heart has improved, but she has renial faliure and brain swelling. What in the wolrd can you say to that?

I bless them, all around.
I concur with Lynne in saying that this doesn't sound very good, from an earthly perspective. I'm so sorry for having to say that, and I do hope that the child's health may recover.

At the same time, I do believe, whatever may happen, that little Maya Olivia is blessed, and that she is in God's heart and hands. I hope there can be some comfort in such a thought. Please, God, protect and cherish Maya Olivia and her family, and grant us the courage to endure the mysteries of Your will.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #652 on: April 10, 2007, 02:06:43 am »
Hiya Truman!

Dropping by to say hello mate!  ;)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #653 on: April 10, 2007, 06:35:15 pm »
My goodness friend, I understand you will be headed to Europe the last week of July. What are your travel dates, if there is anyway I can meet up with youo on my trip to Alberta, I sure want to make it happen.  ;D
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #654 on: April 10, 2007, 06:37:36 pm »
Maya Olivia's condition continues to grow grave. She is being placed on dialysis today, and the neurologist seems to think she has suffered several strokes.

I have been really torn about how to feel and approach this situation. I will pray for the best outcome.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline ifyoucantfixit

« Reply #655 on: April 10, 2007, 06:41:53 pm »

{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}   

Beautiful mind

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #656 on: April 10, 2007, 07:19:45 pm »
My goodness friend, I understand you will be headed to Europe the last week of July. What are your travel dates, if there is anyway I can meet up with youo on my trip to Alberta, I sure want to make it happen.  ;D

I'll let you know when the dates are good and final.

Take care ..  :-*
~M

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #657 on: April 13, 2007, 05:15:52 pm »
What about joining us in Colorado/Wyoming at the end of May? I thought you were planning to join us?? Whaddaya waitin for, a matin' call?? 

;D
"chewing gum and duct tape"

moremojo

« Reply #658 on: April 13, 2007, 05:19:51 pm »
Whaddaya waitin for, a matin' call??
I'll volunteer for that! ;D ;)

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #659 on: April 13, 2007, 05:22:25 pm »
Maya Olivia's condition continues to grow grave. She is being placed on dialysis today, and the neurologist seems to think she has suffered several strokes.

I have been really torn about how to feel and approach this situation. I will pray for the best outcome.

Thank you for the update, Truman.  I'm keeping Maya Olivia in my thoughts and prayers.  I almost called this afternoon for a check in.  I don't know what to tell you.  Complete recovery if at all possible, but if not, as painless passing as possible, I suppose.  So very, very sad.

:'( :'( :'(

Hugs,
Lynne
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 11:16:28 pm by Lynne »
"Laß sein. Laß sein."