Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2525164 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #760 on: May 23, 2007, 03:15:10 pm »

This picture right here really lets ya know we're dealin with some inbred mental midgets!
Anyone who thinks Falwell is pro gay is delusional. Anyone who spews this crap and calls themselves a Christian obviously can;t read cause they haven't read the Bible.
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #761 on: May 23, 2007, 04:13:21 pm »
Thank you Kelda and Janice and Lee and Scott and Wayne and Clarissa and Paul and Meryl, you all gone give the the big head. It was my pleasure to contribute.

A day after I look bac and realize I had never been to such an emotional even and had nothing invested in it, it was weird. 
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Scott6373

« Reply #762 on: May 23, 2007, 04:27:30 pm »
Thank you Kelda and Janice and Lee and Scott and Wayne and Clarissa and Paul and Meryl, you all gone give the the big head. It was my pleasure to contribute.

A day after I look bac and realize I had never been to such an emotional even and had nothing invested in it, it was weird. 

Huh?  What did I do?  I'll do it again. ;)

Offline rob

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #763 on: May 23, 2007, 04:51:46 pm »
Hey, buckeroo!  Well, It's been a year since I've moseyed on over here to the Bettermost Ranch from the Brokeback Ranch (almost a charter member!) but followed your post from [BBM], bud!  Like Sylvia though, I can't find your writeup, just the funeral pics!  Sure looks like an eclectic gathering of opinions.

Rob (Dwight)

P.S.:  Hope I'm doing this right, BTW.  Didn't know you were a Mod here - good stuff!

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #764 on: May 23, 2007, 04:52:44 pm »
Well I actually ment Mojo Scott, but I am ALWAYS glad to hear from the sexiest performer in the northeast! ;) :-*

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #765 on: May 23, 2007, 04:55:23 pm »
I know, I will always wonder.

Well, I got the email today I had been expecting. My dear friends in Hawai'i have lost their daughter, Maya Olivia Dillon. She was removed from the respirator yesterday and her family took her outside to sit under a tree for the second time in her life. She slipped away quietly. I realize now that this is the first time in a long time I have had tears run down my face that have nothing to do with Jack and Ennis. (But they sure make the plumbing work good.)

I am so sad I never got to meet her. I hope she will come and visit me in my dreams.

R.I.P.

oh Tru, thats terrible. Bless her little heart.

Kelda is right, Tru.  I think maybe ANY open-minded publication would be interested in this right now.  I'd love to buy a copy and point to your article and proudly say, "My FRIEND wrote that."

Hear! Hear! Or should i say YEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAWWWWW!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #766 on: May 23, 2007, 05:05:41 pm »
Hey, buckeroo!  Well, It's been a year since I've moseyed on over here to the Bettermost Ranch from the Brokeback Ranch (almost a charter member!) but followed your post from [BBM], bud!  Like Sylvia though, I can't find your writeup, just the funeral pics!  Sure looks like an eclectic gathering of opinions.

Rob (Dwight)

P.S.:  Hope I'm doing this right, BTW.  Didn't know you were a Mod here - good stuff!

Hey Dwight! Glad to see you here, go back to page 52 and you can read all about it. As Mrs. Twist would say: "You come see us again."

Offline Wayne

« Reply #767 on: May 23, 2007, 07:10:20 pm »
Anyone who thinks Falwell is pro gay is delusional. Anyone who spews this crap and calls themselves a Christian obviously can;t read cause they haven't read the Bible.
???   Isn't that bizarre? How did they come up with that idea?

Was it because he "apologized" for saying 9/11 was caused by gays, lesbians, and feminists?

Actually, I think he was right about that. Like the man says, they hate us for our freedom. They and Jerry Falwell and Fred Phelps and every other person who opposes equal rights.       :P
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline opinionista

« Reply #768 on: May 24, 2007, 06:50:35 am »
I agree with David, the fake front picture is very telling.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #769 on: May 24, 2007, 08:09:58 am »
Truman,

Thank you for being a dignified witness, and for travelling to Jerry's funeral to forgive him.  He needs all the forgiveness he can get.

You aren't alone: I forgive him too.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”