Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2582167 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #990 on: July 24, 2007, 09:34:14 am »
I need to put my britches on Lee, gonna go up on that mountain where computor generated Jack moved across the face of it like and ant on a table cloth, and it is easy to feel like an ant out here. Good to know you are there, Friend!
It's good to know you're there enjoing the moment and living it for those of us who can't be there!

I love that there is a marker there. That is almost a holy site. I hope y'all re-enacted the embrace there!
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

moremojo

« Reply #991 on: July 24, 2007, 10:16:53 am »
Oh my God, I'm recognizing this scenery! I honestly don't know if I could ever stand on this ground; I think the emotions would be too overwhelming. Thank you, guys, for going there for me (and for sharing the experience via beautiful pictures and words).

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #992 on: July 24, 2007, 11:42:42 am »
These are awesome.  Damn I wish I coulda got up there sooner this week.  We should open up a thread in the Alberta section for photo's etc. like this.

Keep them coming!  I'll see you Friday Truman!  :D

Offline Wayne

« Reply #993 on: July 24, 2007, 02:49:27 pm »
 :D   So wonderful to see what you're seeing!!     :D   And what they saw ...  :-\   Wish I could be there too!     :'(   :P ;) :-*
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline SamChez

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #994 on: July 24, 2007, 09:02:19 pm »
When Ennis rode away from Jack that first morning the world had changed, this is what he saw around the bend...
Transported, by words and pictures.  Thanks!

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #995 on: July 25, 2007, 12:22:41 am »
Wow Truman, so much beauty and good friends to share it with.  Thanks for sharing your experiences of it for those of us at home.  Just lovely.  Hi to You and Meryl and my Sheriff honey Roland from me!

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #996 on: July 25, 2007, 01:38:31 am »
I just wish I could write. I mean as verbose as I am sometimes there is just not words.
We climbed up what we "thought" was gonna be the mountain where Ennis raises up from washing the coffee pot and see Jack moving across the face of it. That is a computor generated image BTW, I figgered after my experences today that Jack and his horse would have to be about a hunnered feet high to be seen.

Any way, we climbed this mountain. Me and Rayn and Mouk got there late because of a lot of reasons, one of which being a ram and a moose. Tamarack and Nova and Goaboydc and another guy from Finding Brokeback done left, but Rayn hollered for them so loud they sent back a search party and we climbed up thru lodgepole thicket, strait up at a 45 degree angle, for three hours, to discover we were on the wrong ridge and the mountain we ment to climb was next to us. I found a nice spot on a shale strun clear spot and me and mouk enjoyed out lunches.

But that was okay, I told Mouk "If I have a heart attack, let me die, it will be okay." The experence I had today turned out to be real life rather than Brokeback,but damn, what a beautiful place to be.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 12:04:04 pm by Shakestheground »
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #997 on: July 25, 2007, 03:18:48 am »
gorgeous.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #998 on: July 25, 2007, 03:46:38 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMAN!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Somebody posted a thread wishing you a very happy birthday, and I can't find it. Oh, it's there all right, but me and my simple mind can't seem to locate it.

Anyway, there it is. Happy Birthday Friend!!  :D
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #999 on: July 25, 2007, 05:11:08 am »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRUMAN!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Somebody posted a thread wishing you a very happy birthday, and I can't find it. Oh, it's there all right, but me and my simple mind can't seem to locate it.

Anyway, there it is. Happy Birthday Friend!!  :D

Its your birthdy Tru?? I can't find the thread either so on here I will say,  Happy Birthday Friend!  :-*

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/