Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2590614 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #1000 on: July 25, 2007, 10:16:00 am »

What a great way to spend your Big day!!!!!
Hope it's very happy Truman!

"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline opinionista

« Reply #1001 on: July 25, 2007, 10:35:19 am »
I just looked at the calendar, and Truman's birthday is on August 3rd. Sorry to spoil the party. However, I suppose he wouldn't mind celebrating it now. Would you Truman?  ;D
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1002 on: July 25, 2007, 10:40:21 am »
I just looked at the calendar, and Truman's birthday is on August 3rd. Sorry to spoil the party. However, I suppose he wouldn't mind celebrating it now. Would you Truman?  ;D

have two birthdays like the Queen! or just have a birthday that lasts over a week! plenty of time to get over a hangover that way!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1003 on: July 25, 2007, 11:44:54 am »
:-*  HAPPY MOUNTAIN DAY, TRU!!  :-*

Offline Wayne

« Reply #1004 on: July 25, 2007, 11:45:55 am »
 :D   Happy Birthweek Tru!!!           :)
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #1005 on: July 25, 2007, 12:21:50 pm »
Thank kew, Thankew, I will gladly accept all the birthdays I can! This would be a good place to spend it for sure,

So if you can't be in Alberta for your birthday,
Be born again......

I have moved my horse back riding trip back to Thrusday and taking the day to chill out and do some post cards and writing and finally get to the bank to exchange my money. It is no problem spending American money here, but I always feel I am being rude.

I have also determined that the best way to sleep on a fold out couch is to leave it the way it is and sleep on it like a regular couch. I am sharing a condo with Meryl, RouxB, JCinNYC and Kirkmusic, so it is a full house. They are grea people and I am enjoying getting to know them, or know them better as the case may be.

In this wonderful compound we have as our neighbors Sherrif Roland, Southendmd, Mayor Phillip and John,  Front Ranger, Mouk, Pete and Rayn. There are others staying in other places too, including Nerdyjock, who is driving back and forth from Calgery. I had a wonderful time talking with him last night about his experence in life.

Also have met Fabienne and her family. They have two very beautiful daughters. Last night I met BBMkat2006 and her husband. Let me tell you  folks I have never in my brokeback experence seen a more supportive spouce. He is right there with her, documenting the sights, a bunch of them  took off this morning.

Then there are the finding brokeback folks, they are in another whole dimension, they have the scenes memorized, the known locations memorized, the stories behind the finding of them, the stories of talking to the crew, one of them knows the "Ever Try Calf ropin'?" bartender, who had agreed to be interview. I learned that one of the extras at the pool table that Jimbo goes over to is gay, and we came upon them just after they discovered the Ennis leaving the mules up the mountain.

Hey wulf, I played a tune on the hormonica you gave me when I was up on tht mountain yesterday, even surprised meself. RouxB wants to know where hers is.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1006 on: July 25, 2007, 12:29:53 pm »
 ;)

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1007 on: July 25, 2007, 12:30:59 pm »
 ;D

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1008 on: July 25, 2007, 12:33:10 pm »
 :)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1009 on: July 25, 2007, 01:34:13 pm »
Loving the pix!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/