Author Topic: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings  (Read 2588358 times)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
Re: Shakesthegrounds Rumblings
« Reply #1010 on: July 25, 2007, 01:39:12 pm »
Only 5 more posts Kelda!

Hey the Canadians have updated their coins to show the Queen more like she is now. It is cool. Sorry to hear about all that rain and flooding the English are having.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1011 on: July 25, 2007, 01:41:42 pm »
In Scotland we're absolutely fine - but my mum, sister and nieces are down staying at my aunts at the moment - in Gloucester! Luckily the house hasn't been flooded and they have water and electricity but they can't go too far as everrywhere is flooded! Not much of a holiday but they are safe...
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Wayne

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #1012 on: July 25, 2007, 02:51:48 pm »
 :D  Thanks for sharing the trip with us Truman - keep em coming!

And say howdy to Mouk and RouxB for me!!
When you put people in charge of the government who are committed to proving that it doesn't work, you can be sure that they will cause it to not work.

Don

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1013 on: July 25, 2007, 04:10:12 pm »
You Bet Wayne!

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1014 on: July 26, 2007, 01:18:02 am »
It is quieter on the boards, They are here, in this living room, fork in hand, the soft mummer of conversation punctuated by Phil laugh, RouxB tender meandering voice, bbmkat texture and Abe, grounding us all. I sit here in this comfortable chair and gaze out at them, this community of people, stepped out of their separate and unequal lives, to come together here.

I am still wondering. Most times I am wondering why shit happens, but this, wonder, this thing what got a hold of us, it ain't over yet. It will continue, it will turn the tumblers of my heart and either open it, or close it, as the case my be. It is a good thing.

And in the soft cacophony of this place I smile a little inward smile. I am happy, you have made me feel wonderful, and young again, and sure of myself. My eyes turn away from Brokeback Mountain, and I send you a wink.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #1015 on: July 26, 2007, 01:51:32 am »
You may be calling them "dumb asses," but it don't take much lookin' to see who the smartass is!  :-*  Thanks for writin', Bud, we are drinking it up.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #1016 on: July 26, 2007, 08:19:49 am »
It is quieter on the boards, They are here, in this living room, fork in hand, the soft mummer of conversation punctuated by Phil laugh, RouxB tender meandering voice, bbmkat texture and Abe, grounding us all. I sit here in this comfortable chair and gaze out at them, this community of people, stepped out of their separate and unequal lives, to come together here.

I am still wondering. Most times I am wondering why shit happens, but this, wonder, this thing what got a hold of us, it ain't over yet. It will continue, it will turn the tumblers of my heart and either open it, or close it, as the case my be. It is a good thing.

And in the soft cacophony of this place I smile a little inward smile. I am happy, you have made me feel wonderful, and young again, and sure of myself. My eyes turn away from Brokeback Mountain, and I send you a wink.

Truman, you certainly have a gift for writing my friend!
i love your eloquent style and the details you give. I feel like I'm there with you.
Thanks for keeping us updated!
I'm so glad you are there living the dream for us!
Have afun and keep posting!
Tell  the sheriff I said hey!
Lee
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1017 on: July 26, 2007, 09:31:37 am »
Thank you Lee, I think sometime the Muse likes me, I think sometimes she is drunk on tequlia and throwing mudballs at me.

The manager of this place is a round feller, in the evening he walks his cat on a leash. The cats name is Lady Attitude. As he stands talking to a guest LA focuses her attention on the bushes and swishes her tail like she is planning on cutting them down.

Yesterday the horse rideing group had problems, as I heard, Mouk had to jump from her horse when it got spooked. She is okay, but Fabienne was kicked, directly in the knee. I am hoping she went to the hospital last night. I had switched with her so she could go yesterday and I feel bad about it.

I should head out myself, this day not only is a blank page, but some one has come along and erased all the lines. 

Offline opinionista

« Reply #1018 on: July 26, 2007, 09:43:01 am »
Yesterday the horse rideing group had problems, as I heard, Mouk had to jump from her horse when it got spooked. She is okay, but Fabienne was kicked, directly in the knee.

Oh my god! That's awful. I hope she's fine. Please, keep us posted if you have more news.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #1019 on: July 26, 2007, 09:55:33 am »
Thank you Lee, I think sometime the Muse likes me, I think sometimes she is drunk on tequlia and throwing mudballs at me.

The manager of this place is a round feller, in the evening he walks his cat on a leash. The cats name is Lady Attitude. As he stands talking to a guest LA focuses her attention on the bushes and swishes her tail like she is planning on cutting them down.

Yesterday the horse rideing group had problems, as I heard, Mouk had to jump from her horse when it got spooked. She is okay, but Fabienne was kicked, directly in the knee. I am hoping she went to the hospital last night. I had switched with her so she could go yesterday and I feel bad about it.

I should head out myself, this day not only is a blank page, but some one has come along and erased all the lines. 

oh goodness, please give Fabieene a hug from us here.. I hope she's okay.

cats on a leash - I had ones for my cats - a jokey present left by 'santa' the year i got the kitties. They did and skimble still does just sit firmly and get strangled if I try to use the leash .. they insist(ed) on getting dragged along!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/