Author Topic: Uh, I think it moved...  (Read 6142 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Re: Uh, I think it moved...
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 11:52:06 am »
yeah, sometimes just the idea of sex turns you on, doesn't matter who's involved. I remember seeing Sarandon and DeNeuve in The Hunger and mine moved. When it's hot, it's hot.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 12:11:50 pm »
yeah, sometimes just the idea of sex turns you on, doesn't matter who's involved. I remember seeing Sarandon and DeNeuve in The Hunger and mine moved. When it's hot, it's hot.

Absolutely.  If we're going to mention strange little jolts we got out of the blue that were out of character for ourselves...mine was Dana Scully on the X-files.

If anyone watched that show for the entire run like I did, you may remember that during the bulk of the show's run, the Dana Scully character wore the same pant suit.  That's all.  Ever.

Then one episode, she's in Africa, and she's got on an ankle length khaki skirt and she has to wade in the surf.  The skirt has a modest slit in the back and as she wades ankle high in the surf, the breeze opens her skirt and you see -  :o - her bare calves.

For some unknown reason, that sight bent me out of shape for days and I'm a strraight woman!

The more people are forced into dress restrictions, the more what is not seen becomes erotic. :P

P.S.  I dated a guy once who was on the double hammer of Lithium and prozac and while he was still interested in sex and could still perform, he couldn't get off.  That was more frustrating for him than me for obvious reasons.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 12:23:05 pm »
I suggest you watch Bubble Boy and see what happens when Jimmy "Moves"! It is hilarious, I don't know why more people don't like Bubble Boy.
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline David

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 12:49:11 pm »
I suggest you watch Bubble Boy and see what happens when Jimmy "Moves"! It is hilarious, I don't know why more people don't like Bubble Boy.

I love Bubbleboy!   It is such a light hearted, fun movie!     And Jake looks cute even with the bad haircut.   You just melt into his eyes.   :o

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 04:32:36 pm »
I know! You can always tell someone who loves Jake cause they will have seen Bubble Boy and will have loved it! The only people who I know that liked Bubble Boy like Jake.
I love the "Bright and Shiny's" I love there song too. Ah the p!ss is being taken out of religion as we speak! :D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2006, 09:13:03 pm »
lol i nominate this for best post ever.

everyone has homo moments!  it's all good.  as victoria said, how could you NOT?!

that said, i've had hetero moments.  mostly involving asia argento.  but you know, they're just moments.  sometimes sensuality blurs the lines and exists on a completely universally relateable level, almost animalistic. 

i think anyone could be turned on by virtually anything, it's just where emotions comes into play that defines who you are, which is ironic because it's called sexuality, when it really goes way beyond sex.

but yeah if guys were more willing to accept this and admit it and get over it, we'd have a lot less problems in the world haha
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2006, 10:15:37 pm »
Agreed, Little.  This is absolutely wonderful.

Frankly, I think Studly needs no reassurance from me that it's totally normal.  I think you've got a decidedly excellent perspective on it, my darling.  It happens.  No biggie.  Enjoy, and move on.

But I'm so glad you shared the experience, because I got a whole heap of laughter out of it.  With you, not at you. 

Anyone else feel the need to confess something?  Now's the time.

Offline David

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 12:52:41 am »
Nope, sorry.  Your a guy who's seen BBM a few dozen times and got a woody from it?      Dude!  admit it!   You need to grab your lasso and go rope yourself a cowboy!