Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 532690 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2006, 12:47:37 pm »
Now where did we leave off?
Oh yeah.   Nick and Jeremy were at there separate homes talkin dirty to eachother.
So until we read the um, next installment, let us peek in on them this morning.

Hmmm.  Nick is just waking... 

.....and Jeremy looks like he is laying awake already.   Must be thinking of....

As always, great pictures from the David Naughty Boy Collection;)

Mornin all!!

Looking forward to more adventures today!
Louise, don't feel obliged to post 6 chapters, but if you must, we'll take it .. yes we will!  :P ;D

Oh and I have a question ..  Where does Dupree's family live?  Have we discussed this before?

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2006, 12:56:03 pm »

As always, great pictures from the David Naughty Boy Collection;)

Mornin all!!

Looking forward to more adventures today!
Louise, don't feel obliged to post 6 chapters, but if you must, we'll take it .. yes we will!  :P ;D

Oh and I have a question ..  Where does Dupree's family live?  Have we discussed this before?

Mornin Milli!

Yep! We'll take it, Louise! Gladly!  ;D

Interesting question, Milli. I don't think we know anything about his family?

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2006, 12:59:38 pm »
Update to "Dupree's Choice"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/171308.html  "6. Paula"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 01:02:44 pm by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2006, 01:15:05 pm »
SPOILER

Paula undressed slowly, a sad smile on her face as she remembered the dating disasters she and Kelly had had at Syracuse together. Dopey from the unaccustomed amount of wine, she drifted off quickly, and dreamed of a slender, long-haired Chief Deputy in a black dress uniform, sitting with her in the courtroom, doodling on a pad of paper while she tried to avoid looking at him.

Sounds like my dreams, Paula baby! LOL. WHAT is she going to do the next time she sees Ellery and he is wearing a wedding ring? Poor thing, her hopes will truly be dashed but I can't wait to hear her reaction....

As a matter of fact, I am interested in everybody's reaction when Ellery shows up for work on Monday. LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2006, 01:45:27 pm »
SPOILER!

So she has the hots for Ellery?    Mu wa ha ha!

She had a better chance at Jeremy !     When she sees Ellerys wedding ring she'll puke up all that wine!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2006, 01:47:55 pm »
More SPOILERS.....

It is great to see Paula with her guard down and to take a peek into the person she covers up with the no-nonsense, strict, schoolmarm attitude.  I loved reading that.  I am younger than Paula is, but I understand the bit about mothers wishing for grandchildren! 
My mother hasn't brought up that particular topic in a while, lol, but sometimes I can feel her thinking it! lol..

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2006, 01:51:03 pm »
SPOILER:

Did EVERYBODY miss that HUGE clue I dropped in "The Red Stallion"  chapter 87?

“And how old is your Chief?”

Dupree sat up, mildly stung.  “Is that an official question, ma’am?”

“Sorry, I was just curious.  You seem to have an inordinate respect for your Chief.”

“I’d rather not get into that if ya don’t mind, I don’t think that has anythin ta do with the case.”

“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2006, 01:54:44 pm »
SPOILER:

Did EVERYBODY miss that HUGE clue I dropped in "The Red Stallion"  chapter 87?

“And how old is your Chief?”

Dupree sat up, mildly stung.  “Is that an official question, ma’am?”

“Sorry, I was just curious.  You seem to have an inordinate respect for your Chief.”

“I’d rather not get into that if ya don’t mind, I don’t think that has anythin ta do with the case.”

Ha ha, forgive us if we forgot, we have had a legbone, and a proposal, and a wedding, and some Jeremy getting fancy between then and now...LOL

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2006, 01:59:07 pm »

Seeing that Laramie is a fairly older well established community,  I'd venture a guess that Doctor Sampson still lives in one of those big grand houses.

I found this photo on a personal page of someone in Laramie!  So this house IS actually there!

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2006, 02:00:08 pm »
SPOILER

Paula undressed slowly, a sad smile on her face as she remembered the dating disasters she and Kelly had had at Syracuse together. Dopey from the unaccustomed amount of wine, she drifted off quickly, and dreamed of a slender, long-haired Chief Deputy in a black dress uniform, sitting with her in the courtroom, doodling on a pad of paper while she tried to avoid looking at him.

Sounds like my dreams, Paula baby! LOL. WHAT is she going to do the next time she sees Ellery and he is wearing a wedding ring? Poor thing, her hopes will truly be dashed but I can't wait to hear her reaction....

As a matter of fact, I am interested in everybody's reaction when Ellery shows up for work on Monday. LOL

L

I can't wait to hear her and everybody else's reaction either, Leslie. God, I never thought she'd be crushing over Chief Dreamboat Gay! LOL loved that, Louise!
Shit, but I can't help but feel sorry for her.