Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 528102 times)

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #190 on: December 06, 2006, 11:41:03 pm »
Tooey. 

That is hilarious David!

And Ennis is hung like a HORSE?  Holy moley!

Well his exact dimension has never been divulged. We do know that Gabe Blackwell is slightly above average and that Ennis' wedding tackle is longer and thicker than his. But what is average LOL?
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #191 on: December 06, 2006, 11:47:35 pm »
Well his exact dimension has never been divulged. We do know that Gabe Blackwell is slightly above average and that Ennis' wedding tackle is longer and thicker than his. But what is average LOL?

Well, from my research.  ahem, internet that is.    6" ta 7" is average.   8" is big  and 9" is "oh my" large.    10"+ are damn rare.

So in my mind, Ennis is in the 8" to 8 1/2" range.   Heath is built kinda big and lanky.  So I'd guess Ennis and Heath are hung alike.     Shall we ask Michelle?   Mu wa ha ha!

Offline magicmountain

• Fire from heaven
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2006, 03:56:04 am »
Well, from my research.  ahem, internet that is.    6" ta 7" is average.   8" is big  and 9" is "oh my" large.    10"+ are damn rare.

So in my mind, Ennis is in the 8" to 8 1/2" range.   Heath is built kinda big and lanky.  So I'd guess Ennis and Heath are hung alike.     Shall we ask Michelle?   Mu wa ha ha!

Thank you for enlightening us David.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline richardg49

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • 'Keep on trucking'
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2006, 04:15:57 am »

Well, that's no help! I'm not inside that size range at all.
I gave him what I hoped was that hopeful innocent puppy look that said “don’t you just want ta rub my tummy” rather than that hungry, ravenous wolf look that said “why don’t you just come out a that brick house so I can eat you up little pig?” LVH: 'What I did on my Day Off'

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2006, 04:41:56 am »

Yeah, David, thank you!

;D  ;D  ;D

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2006, 05:42:21 am »
Never ask a man what average is.

The average "wedding tackle" according to medical sources, is 5 3/4" to 6 1/4", and it is estimated that 90% of all men fall in this range.  Average for Asian men is slightly shorter and for African descent is slightly longer.  And based on "those pictures that shouldn't have been taken" the man who plays Ennis definitely "shows."

In middle of "Taking Chances" - the bath scene I believe, we learn that Ennis's "Little Jack" is a bigger Jack than Ellery's "Little Jack" and hence deserves the name "Big Jack."  Now - how many men out there call theirs "Jack" ?

And then there is the infamous Pinky, whom we know from Wayne (is he exaggerating?) "has a 9 inch cock."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 05:45:37 am by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2006, 06:12:38 am »
Wow - fan fiction and education!

I really shouldn't be reading this sort of stuff at work - it's very distracting.  :laugh:

SPOILER

Poor Nick - his parents are deranged. How can anyone treat their child that way?  >:(

His mother wants to 'cure' him. How can she be a doctors wife and yet be so narrow minded?

Karen

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2006, 06:32:57 am »
Wow - fan fiction and education!

I really shouldn't be reading this sort of stuff at work - it's very distracting.  :laugh:

SPOILER

Poor Nick - his parents are deranged. How can anyone treat their child that way?  >:(

His mother wants to 'cure' him. How can she be a doctors wife and yet be so narrow minded?

Karen

Heh heh, Karen!

:( ~ yeah, wasn't that just terrible??  :(  But I bet there are still SO people out there that think like this  :(

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #198 on: December 07, 2006, 07:31:51 am »
Now - how many men out there call theirs "Jack" ?

i don't know. But earlier this year i saw the movie Inside Man, in which Denzel Washington was talking on the phone to his wife about 'bringing home big Willy and the twins'.  ::)  :laugh:

'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #199 on: December 07, 2006, 07:50:22 am »
Unfortunately there are still alot of parents that feel this way.    Mine were not thankgoodness.   

Many parents, especially Mothers, have the future laid out for their kids already.   College,  Career, marriage and then Grand Children.     Waltons Mountain as I used to call it.   Well we all know that Waltons mountain doesn't exist other than TV fiction.    That model family next door today now has its sheletons exposed.   Divorce,  teen pregnancy,  alcohol or drug abuse, eating disorders,  infidelity, the works.   But homosexuality?   OMG!    It may have been fine that uncle Roger was a "confirmed bachelor" but not MY child!

Parents of course want what is best for their kids.   They don't want to see hardship for them.  nor violence or disease.   And to many parents that is what they think we are doomed to.       Granted they are right in some cases.  Well, not doomed to, but exposed to.     

Things may have gotten 200% better since 1963 for gay people, but I still don't see many that are 100% out to family, friends and coworkers.    Maybe 99%, but there are still people out there you don't want knowing.   

Parents usually come around after the shock wears off.   After all, unconditional love is just that right?