Author Topic: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County (ARCHIVE)  (Read 534991 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Was: Laramie Tales: New Working Title: Tales of Greenlea County
« Reply #960 on: December 28, 2006, 02:29:45 pm »
I love posting quotes. This is from Chapter 8 of Red Stallions for Christmas:

Francine hopped up and rummaged through the box, coming up with two boxes of spare bulbs.

“Five dead? Hell, every time we took out the Christmas lights when the girls were little I swear we had ta buy all the lights new – one year we waited too long an there weren’t any lamps ta buy,” Ennis said, then flushed red with embarrassment. “Guess I should be talkin about them times.”

Ellery shrugged. “Don’t bother me none – after all, it’s all part a yer life together, right? Thank you Francine.”

“You can call me Francie,” she said, tossing her curls back.

“You look a whole lot like your Daddy, anyone ever tell you that?”

Francine blushed, nodding. “I take it that’s a good thing, if ya like my Daddy, huh?”

Ellery chuckled and patted her arm. “Don’t read too much into it Francine, his bein male got a lot ta do with the attraction.”

Francine giggled. Ellery picked up a box of bulbs and opened it, giving Ennis a look of mock severity. “Ennis I swear, your daughter is bein flirtatious with me.”

“Huh,” Ennis said. “Let me help you with them bulbs.”

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #961 on: December 28, 2006, 02:34:54 pm »
Okay, Laramie scholars, I have a question..

Francine dashed over to the sink where Junior was pouring out the last of the coffee and washing the carafe. “They’re neckin at the bottom a the stairs, I saw em.”

“You ain’t seen nothin like the kiss I seen, Francie,” Junior replied. “I’m surprised either of em still have straight teeth.”

What kiss is Junior referring to? They both saw them kiss after the wedding...

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #962 on: December 28, 2006, 02:43:08 pm »
So I was reviewing Christmas presents:

Junior and Francie received: rodeo outfits with hats (Wes and Edna); microwave oven, popcorn popper, gift certificates to Sears (Ellery); and boots (Ennis)

Wes and Edna received: bolo tie, muffin tin (Junior and Francie); belt, apron (Ennis and Ellery)

Ennis received: jeans (from Wes and Edna); truck (Ellery)

Ellery received: jeans (from Wes and Edna); boots (from Ennis).

Did Junior and Francie have any presents for Ennis and Ellery?

L

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #963 on: December 28, 2006, 02:54:46 pm »
Hi Leslie and Laramie scholars -

Okay, Laramie scholars, I have a question..

Francine dashed over to the sink where Junior was pouring out the last of the coffee and washing the carafe. “They’re neckin at the bottom a the stairs, I saw em.”

“You ain’t seen nothin like the kiss I seen, Francie,” Junior replied. “I’m surprised either of em still have straight teeth.”

What kiss is Junior referring to? They both saw them kiss after the wedding...

L

Remember when Junior first came to visit E&E?  It was after they had come back from dinner at the Browns and they were back at E&E's house and were outside on the patio.  Junior was going for a walk, but then it looked liked rain and she returned unexpectedly and .  . . . there they were . . .Ennis had  Ellery pushed up against the house . . . . and, well, HAWT moment!  Phew!   ;D

So I was reviewing Christmas presents:

Junior and Francie received: rodeo outfits with hats (Wes and Edna); microwave oven, popcorn popper, gift certificates to Sears (Ellery); and boots (Ennis)

Wes and Edna received: bolo tie, muffin tin (Junior and Francie); belt, apron (Ennis and Ellery)

Ennis received: jeans (from Wes and Edna); truck (Ellery)

Ellery received: jeans (from Wes and Edna); boots (from Ennis).

Did Junior and Francie have any presents for Ennis and Ellery?

L

I'm so glad you asked this!  This has been driving me crazy!  Especially since the girls made special mention to Ellery about a gift for him.  I thought maybe I had just missed somethihng and was planning to go back and do a re-read! 

Thanks - Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #964 on: December 28, 2006, 03:12:57 pm »
Hi Leslie and Laramie scholars -

Remember when Junior first came to visit E&E?  It was after they had come back from dinner at the Browns and they were back at E&E's house and were outside on the patio.  Junior was going for a walk, but then it looked liked rain and she returned unexpectedly and .  . . . there they were . . .Ennis had  Ellery pushed up against the house . . . . and, well, HAWT moment!  Phew!   ;D

Like, duh? How on earth could I have forgotten that one! LOL....

I'm so glad you asked this!  This has been driving me crazy!  Especially since the girls made special mention to Ellery about a gift for him.  I thought maybe I had just missed somethihng and was planning to go back and do a re-read! 

Thanks - Marie

Good, I am glad I am not the only one on this...

L

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #965 on: December 28, 2006, 03:39:14 pm »

L

Well, don't feel too bad!  LOL!!  I didn't remember right away either - started going through all the times Junior had been with E&E before it hit me.  And just in case anyone needs more of a reminder, and just because you've got me in the mood now for quotes, and just because you avatar reminded me that HAWT is good,  and just because we can't get enough E&E . . . .

“Now that it’s clear an coolin off anybody want a coffee out on the patio?”

“I could use one,” Ennis said.

“I think I’d just like ta go for a bit of a walk if ya don’t mind,” Junior replied. She got her sweater from her bag and slipped out the door as Ennis and Ellery went to the patio.

“That boy was out a line,” Ennis said gruffly.

“Hey... we got a second night ta get through, but we got a little while fer some cuddlin an fondlin while she’s out on her walk.”

Ennis swallowed a gulp of coffee. “That’s true. C’mere.”

Ellery stood up and walked over to Ennis’ side of the table, and Ennis, predictably, opened his belt and unzipped him. “I miss doin this just any ol time.”

“Oh sweetheart, you like bein dirty don’t ya?”

“Yeah well... yeah...” he slipped his fingers into Ellery’s fly and pushed down the front of his drawers, gripping his cock, then tilted his head up. “You like that, when I grab ya?”

“Uhhhh huh...”

Ennis stood up, keeping Ellery’s cock firmly in hand as it stiffened, stroking him slightly as he moved closer, then smothered his mouth with a passionate kiss, his other hand pulling Ellery’s chest against his, thrusting his tongue in his mouth. Ellery shuddered with pleasure, feeling the stiff heat of Ennis’s erection against his hip as Ennis thrust his tongue deep in his mouth, working his cock roughly with his hand, then pushing him against the side of the house. Ellery’s arms came around his back, sliding down over his ass and kneading his cheeks with his long fingers.

Junior, had started down the road, turned back as a large thunderhead cast the early evening into shadow, and she came around the side of the house to join Ennis and Ellery, stopping dead as she saw her father pressing Ellery up against the house in a passionate embrace. She stared for a long moment, in a confused fascination, taking in the position of Ennis’s hand moving between them, Ellery’s fingers digging into his ass, the faint moans that escaped their locked mouths, stepped back down the stairs, and at last looked away, breathless.

Neither of the men, their ears filled only with the sound of their muffled moans and labored breathing, heard Junior’s light step on the patio, or her retreat, when they finally broke the kiss. “Can’t wait ta get you alone, an show ya my surprise, boy,” Ennis said, his voice low and urgent in Ellery’s ear, still stroking his erection.

“What is it?” Ellery responded, his breaths a series of short pants against Ennis’s neck.

“Gonna tie ya up, put that vibrator inside ya this time, turn in on high an give ya a paddlin.”

“Oh, Ennis...” Ellery sighed. “You been thinkin again.”

“You bet.”

“Now we just got ta think a what ta do right now,” Ellery moaned softly, his hips rolling as he thrust up into Ennis’s hand.

“We’re gonna make you make a mess in yer pants is what we’re gonna do,” Ennis growled, brushing his lips against Ellery’s neck and sucking, tightening his fingers on his cock as he pumped him.... “yer gonna come fer Mr. Coyote or he’ll give ya a bite.”

Ellery whimpered, opening his eyes to scan around them, but his body was largely blocked by Ennis’s, the yard empty but for a few hopping brown birds and a bright blue hummingbird sucking at the water feeder, and he surrendered to the dominance of Ennis’s hand and the scrape of his teeth along the base of his neck, fixing on his shoulder, and he nipped hard as his hand pumped him, the nip causing a spasm of pleasure to tip Ellery over the edge, causing him to spurt into the palm of Ennis’s hand. He moaned softly as he came, his body quivering with pleasure, and Ennis relaxed his hand, gathering as much of his semen as he could and stepping back a pace, holding his wet palm to Ellery’s mouth while he tucked his cock back into his drawers. Ellery gave him a heavy-lidded smile as he licked the warm liquid out of Ennis's hand.

Ennis nodded, dropping his hand once Ellery had licked it clean, and zipped him up, buckling his belt. “Try not ta look too satisfied, boy...” he warned softly, giving him another rough kiss, his tongue lapping the salty taste from Ellery’s lips.

“I’ll try,” he replied with a mischievous grin. “What about you?”

“You can suck me off when we go ta bed.”

“Can I use some fingers?”

Ennis nodded, saying nothing, his face flushed with desire, and as he moved to sit back at the table, he adjusted himself. “Better settle down now. Want another coffee?”

And, yes, I could have cut the quote off after Junior spotted them, but I never like to interrupt our boys!   :laugh:

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #966 on: December 28, 2006, 03:48:18 pm »

Good, I am glad I am not the only one on this...

L
  that scene is in chapter 65 of second chances, foreplay

Beautiful mind

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #967 on: December 28, 2006, 05:56:38 pm »
Yeah, you caught me.

The night I was feverishly writing the last chapters and I was CERTAIN that I had the gifts from the girls for Ennis and Ellery - so I will have to change that in an edit!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #968 on: December 28, 2006, 07:58:43 pm »
Okay gang,

I have started a new fic in the midst of my distractions!  "Home for the Holidays"

http://louisev.livejournal.com/192889.html  "1.  The Invitation"

I cannot guarantee regular updates, but my current plan - if all goes well, that is - will be to write this over the next three days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and unlock it on New Year's Eve.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #969 on: December 28, 2006, 08:15:34 pm »
Oh wow, Louise, thanks for this!

The Christmas gifts just don't stop. Thanks so much...

A little spoiler. We have Licky Nicky and Dupree goodness....

“I am the only child. They ain’t gonna go adopt and start over cause I turned to be a queer,” Nick said thoughtfully. “Are you ever gonna finish shavin?”

“Why? Ya need ta get in here?”

Nick stepped close to the sink, and ran a hand down Jeremy’s bare chest, fingers lingering at the dark fur beneath his navel, fingertips dipping into the waistband of his jeans. “Cause I figured we might have just enough time ta have a little fun before we go off to the salt mines.”

L