Author Topic: When Loving a Horse is wrong  (Read 5157 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
When Loving a Horse is wrong
« on: December 08, 2006, 11:53:16 am »
Too bizzarre!      I've heard of guys saying they wish their date was hung like a horse, but this is too literal!

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1739698,00.html

Man dies after sex with horse19/07/2005 07:54  - (SA)   

San Francisco - A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the northwestern United States state of Washington said on Monday.

The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AFP.

"From the medical examiner's office to the sheriff to the police detectives, we have never seen anything remotely close to what we have in the past two weeks," Sortland said.

The shocking events at the ranch were exposed after a man's body was dropped off at a hospital southeast of the city of Seattle on July 2 after his encounter with the horse.

"Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.

A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.

The animals kept at the farm included ponies, horses, goats, sheep and dogs, according to the police commander.

Images of the flock of offerings on the bestial dude ranch were relayed over the internet and records indicate men had come from throughout the United States, according to police.

"Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.

Police were still reviewing the recordings to determine the range of activities, according to the commander.

Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.

The case is being used by state legislators backing a bill that would make it illegal to have sex with beasts, Sortland said.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: When Loving a Horse is wrong
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 11:57:48 am »
David, what on earth were you searching for when you came up with that little gem?  ???  :P  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 12:04:56 pm »
David, what on earth were you searching for when you came up with that little gem?  ???  :P  :o

OMG!   NO!     I wasn't searching for that!    LOL.    It was posted on another Message board  I read.   

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:08:41 pm »
You're cheating on us with another message board!?

*Kelda looks aghast*

That's even more shameful than googling for that type of stuff!!!!!!

;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 12:11:34 pm by kelda_shelton »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 12:32:03 pm »
OMG!   NO!     I wasn't searching for that!    LOL.    It was posted on another Message board  I read.   

Jesus H.! You been to another message board, David? I know what they got on other message boards for boys like you!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 07:35:42 pm »
Ya'll shut up about David...this ain't his fault!!

I have seen this story on MSN and in the newspaper...so he wasn't necessarily LOOKING for it...

See what happens when you try to keep people informed??!!

I googled women and horses...(Looking for inspirational quotes!! JEEZ! get your minds outta the gutter!) and LORT what I saw!! I thought you had to have a credit card to see that stuff!!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 01:58:39 am by injest »

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2006, 11:50:17 am »
Ya'll shut up about David...this ain't his fault!!

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 07:00:12 pm »
When I lived in Evansville, somebody sent me a video of a woman having sex with her dog on the kitchen floor.  :P

I just can't figure out what people are thinking when they do something like that!

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2006, 07:13:46 pm »
When I lived in Evansville, somebody sent me a video of a woman having sex with her dog on the kitchen floor.  :P

I just can't figure out what people are thinking when they do something like that!

both the person that sent it to you (I would be thinking...why do they think I want to see this??) and the person that made it...

I mean is it THAT hard to find a man? I went down to the motel to take some money to a relative and some trucker was blinking his lights at me!! I mean REALLY do I LOOK like a whore??!!

(they showed some whores they had picked up in a sting on TV the other night?? GOOD LORT!! they were ROUGH!!)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 02:31:30 am »
both the person that sent it to you (I would be thinking...why do they think I want to see this??) and the person that made it...

Yes Jess. That really bothered me. I remember thinking "Why the hell is she sending this video to ME?"

If I remember correctly, the video was titled "Puppy Love".

It was just sick!

Just really, really sick.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 02:35:36 am »
Oh! I meant to mention this earlier and I forgot.... What was this man thinking?

What in the world made him think he could handle something as big as a horse?

It's just so bizarre and disgusting.  :P

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 06:58:10 am »
Seriously, I don't even like watching animals have sex with each other!  Being sexually attracted to animals is in the same league as being sexually attracted to children.  I try to keep an open mind as there are certainly many people who view my attraction to men in the same way.  But come on!  The difference is you can't have a healthy relationship with either an animal or a child.

What would make you think that you could get nailed by a horse and survive!  I guess people have done it though or this guy wouldn't have tried it.  I've seen some amazing things in videos as far as large objects being used in that area but horses are an entirely different catagory.  And the farm had video records of their clients activities.  Ugh.